Marino 24"

Luke Rainbird

Went up to the old police station/court/building earlier and got a couple of shots. This place used to be a prison and is really sketchy - lots of graff and needles about the place. Pretty interesting old building though, you can tell it was a prison from the layout and there are some places where obviously bodged refurbs have been done - where one of the closet walls has fallen apart you can see the urinal they couldn't be arsed to remove and just built around instead and stuff. Hypodermics and turd in most rooms, classy establishment.

Currently on paint job #5 since getting the frame at the end February. New bar and stem from Mark last week are sweet but may be a tad too wide and could do with a slightly higher ratio but otherwise it's pretty much perfect!

Cheers to Charlie for the shots, nice one man.

gallery_5821_820_145461.jpg

gallery_5821_820_1849.gif

Spec/questions just ask.

Thanks guys!

Gibbo; brakes aren't necessary that's for sure! I took them off again because I ripped the spring tension bolt out from its carrier (seems to be the only thing I don't like about vees) but don't feel the need to go back any time soon.

J Trials; This is a bit weird for me as there's no garish colours for a change, but an all black bike looks pretty smart so from time to time I go back to tidy things up again!

Yeah I kinda fancy going that way but I'm going to give them a few more rides first. I actually quite liked the CondomGripsâ„¢ but going from narrow bars with fat grips to these with those was odd to say the least. If they do end up getting cut down the thin grips may make a comeback (Y)

Thanks guys!

Gobbo; brakes aren't necessary that's for sure! I took them off again because I ripped the spring tension bolt out from its carrier (seems to be the only thing I don't like about vees) but don't feel the need to go back any time soon.

J Trials; This is a bit weird for me as there's no garish colours for a change, but an all black bike looks pretty smart so from time to time I go back to tidy things up again!

That's why I said that, I usually like a whole lot of color, but the all black looks really good here.