Ali C - Brakeless (High Quality!)

Mark W

honestly I haven't been a huge fan of neither 24" nor brakeless trials riding, but this video is pretty mindblowing!! I didn't think that some of that stuff was even possible brakeless! nevertheless I hope ali doesn't stop riding 26", since I loved his 26" style aswell!! long story short: awesome riding, awesome video!!

It's all on a prototype Inspired 26" bike :)

I wonder how determined he was to get that last manual right first time.

Haha, my absolutely frozen hands by the time he finally pulled it were evidence of it not being one-time :P

loved it, filming was spot on, edit was fresh, ridin was summin else all together! amazing

One thing i would say is mark is that i felt it could have benifited from having the tune lifted in volume and lowering ambient/ mad loud hub noises hehe. but that might just be me and the crap speakers im rolling on.

overall sikkkkkkkkkk, where was the london clips? :)

SO much talent! Really nice video guys - great work!

I liked the clips from Shipley and Blackpool the best, maybe because they're the spots I know most from the video. I actually felt a bit sick watching that manual across the high wall at the end - mental!

EASILY the best riding video I think I've ever seen! I've got a massive amount of respect for Ali, the guy has SO much skill and amazing style, completely gobsmacked by that! I'd love to see Danny Mac and Chris Akrigg try some of those lines! Massive kudos Ali and Mark! Flow flow flow! The only tiny tiny thing that I felt let it down were the titles, thats it! AWESOME :D

First video I've filmed and edited, so any constructive criticism's welcomed

Really? I thought you have done all the Tarty Bikes video guides?

Edited by Jonny Jones

EASILY the best riding video I think I've ever seen! I've got a massive amount of respect for Ali, the guy has SO much skill and amazing style, completely gobsmacked by that! I'd love to see Danny Mac and Chris Akrigg try some of those lines! Massive kudos Ali and Mark! Flow flow flow! The only tiny tiny thing that I felt let it down were the titles, thats it! AWESOME :D

Really? I thought you have done all the Tarty Bikes video guides?

Nah, that was all Steve A.

Titles were deliberately simple, but wasn't too fussed...

loved it, filming was spot on, edit was fresh, ridin was summin else all together! amazing

One thing i would say is mark is that i felt it could have benifited from having the tune lifted in volume and lowering ambient/ mad loud hub noises hehe. but that might just be me and the crap speakers im rolling on.

overall sikkkkkkkkkk, where was the london clips? :)

Seperate roadtrip edit ;) ASAP!

I need to ride London again.

Well worth the wait. I love knowing how big all the glen/leeds lines are. Just huge!

Im loving riding with brakes and doing comps at the moment but this vid really wants to make me switch to brakeless.

So excited for Tarty Days! :dance:

Indeedy. I think Ali/Inspired are waiting for the production sample of Ali's frame to arrive before filming properly for a new 'with brakes' video, but we're scouting some spots/lines already so it should be a beast, hopefully! Got the brakeless roadtrip vid to go up soon too, which has more Ali (and Stan too) in it, but it's still brakeless obviously :)