New To Trials

Onza rip 2010 is pretty descent, or the bird, birds probably a better idea as it has a 19" rear wheel. Onza's are good starter bikes!!

Yes he is right but id deffo go second hand as you can get a much better value for money

Onza rip is ok to start on but when you get better you will want to upgrade and as it has a 20" rim it will be pointless

If i where you i would go for somthing like and onza t-pro or t-comp

I think you should do what im doing. Go over to the good old ebay get a cheap bike and as you progress in trials get a better, more expensive bike because, I got an onza T-vee for £40 bargin if you ask me.:)

That way if you don't like it just sell it on and you won't lose so much money.

Edited by just-starting-out

I have another thing that i was thinking about. I am spending around £300 and somebody said to me i would be better off getting a second hand bike. From the things i have read though this sounds bad as second hand bikes for around £300 will be hard to learn on. now that got me thinking should i just go for a cheap secand hand learner bike?

Edited by Newtotrials123

hey,, im new to the forum and started trials at the start of 2010... getting fairly good,, used to the bike now (onza t-pro.) erm... need some help with technique and stuff. Any good video tutorials or anything worth looking at to get me going a bit more?? and i also live round stockport area and no-where to ride,, need some good street spots if anyone could help me!!!! cheers

Onza boy Jorge ahaa

Yes he is right but id deffo go second hand as you can get a much better value for money

Onza rip is ok to start on but when you get better you will want to upgrade and as it has a 20" rim it will be pointless

Why is 20" rim pointless,, jw because im new to trials and have 20" Onza t-pro...