Who Cares About Football?

Jamie_Trials

Do you care about football  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care about football

Not fussed.

I'm not saying other people are wrong to like it, i just find it INSANELY boring to watch. Then i get the idiot friends who say "you should support your country!". Yeah, like you watch every sport england plays in yourselves? When was the last time they supported england in the world championships at downhill racing or chess playing?

Don't follow a team or anything but I watch the world cup matches and will watch it if theres nowt else on.

Its the people more than the game that irritate me, people that think the world has ended just 'cause you don't like football and think they can kick off at you for not watching it.

Was watching the news earlier and they were speaking to some guy about the USA/England result and he was like Oh I can't belive we couldn't beat the USA, footballs like their 6th favourite sport and its our only sport... erm what?

Can't see the fun in chasing a ball back and forth.

But you see the fun in hopping a bike up an down? (not having a dig, just ask a genuine question)

Im a football fan - lots of other people aren't. I'm not really a rugby fan - lots of others are.......each to their own I say.

Frooty

I care less and less each time the world cup comes around.

Football has become absurd with all the diving play acting etc... they get paid millions to fall over crying out in agony when there hasn't been any sort of contact whatsoever.

Englands team hasn't stood a chance of winning anything since '96, but they are hyped up, and have more smoke blown up their arses because the premiership is a massive business and successful (even though there are probably more foreign players in it than english).

The team was shit yesterday - the whole of the first half was long ball bullshit, and after half time when they looked like they were getting on top (looked mostly like fitness in the end) they couldn't get the ball in the net. The team that played was uninspired, predictable and very average. But the players in the team are idolized and when we crash and burn out of the world up the players will continue to earn some of the highest wages of any sportsmen/women in this country. Even the goalkeeper was being given sympathy for letting in that goal. NO. He should just be f**king sacked for incompetence.

The other reason I care less and less, is that there are very few teams that now play any football that is good to watch. Very negative and slow, no-one wants to lose, but no-one seems to have the players who want to go out and dominate, or a team set up that risks any decent numbers forward.

LAME.

• Like 1

I just love how people can get so high rate about it. I guess its same with any sport but I think football is the main one. I love to annoy my mates though when I call football shite.

high rate or irrate?

u got me thinking lol

I care less and less each time the world cup comes around.

Football has become absurd with all the diving play acting etc... they get paid millions to fall over crying out in agony when there hasn't been any sort of contact whatsoever.

Englands team hasn't stood a chance of winning anything since '96, but they are hyped up, and have more smoke blown up their arses because the premiership is a massive business and successful (even though there are probably more foreign players in it than english).

The team was shit yesterday - the whole of the first half was long ball bullshit, and after half time when they looked like they were getting on top (looked mostly like fitness in the end) they couldn't get the ball in the net. The team that played was uninspired, predictable and very average. But the players in the team are idolized and when we crash and burn out of the world up the players will continue to earn some of the highest wages of any sportsmen/women in this country. Even the goalkeeper was being given sympathy for letting in that goal. NO. He should just be f**king sacked for incompetence.

The other reason I care less and less, is that there are very few teams that now play any football that is good to watch. Very negative and slow, no-one wants to lose, but no-one seems to have the players who want to go out and dominate, or a team set up that risks any decent numbers forward.

LAME.

i do agree about the long ball game being played more and England's players just are not bothered about winning as they gain millions each anyway. The premier league is the best league in the world and as long as their getting payed winning the world cup is just a bonus. I also think the F.A is a bag of w**k, allways remember in sunday league football all of their lost promises.

However, in this world cup, if your looking for passing football which is interesting watch teams like South Korea and the like, They are playing for their future as their players want to be spotted by bigger clubs. The "smaller" teams are much more interesting to watch as they are the under dogs in most games and are not afraid to go forward because anything but a loss is a huge bonus.

Still l do love my Football !!!

Josh.

Iv'e never really seen what is so interesting about football.

All you do is chase a ball around and kick it in a certain direction, where as trials, you get a thrill and you

scare yourself, which i think is more exciting than getting a ball in a net more times than the other team.

I think it takes a lot more skill to trials than to play football.

We should be the people earning all of the money.

People just take it too seriously and act like its a big part of there life if someone who they don't know

wins a game of football.

(Just my opinion I guess)

Edited by charliemod

you get a thrill in trials ...

I know its your opinion but one of the biggest thrills in football is seeing your team score! In a stadium of other fans the experience is immense.

I was there when this happened it felt insane!

The feeling and noise was epic! More than any trials thing i've done. But then again thats my opinion. :)

Edited by LukasMcNeal