R.i.p Gavin Bedford

Jonny Jones

Everytime I ever met Gav, he was happy and smiling. He loved riding, and never let anything get in the way of enjoying it. He excelled in competition, but never took a bad result to heart, he was a great sportsman.

It's such a shame that the World has lost a personality like Gavin. He was one of those people who made the world a happier place by the way he interacted with everyone.

Ride free Gav, You'll be missed.

pretty much the same as simps, for the last couple of days, first thing i was doing when i came on here was to check this thread hoping wed be hearing he was off life support.

RIP mate. Ive been sat here for a while trying to find something constructive to say, but there isnt anything you can say really, lifes just shit at times.

Condolences go out to family, mates and fellow riders.

I just saw on facebook that Gavin didn't make it. I can't believe it.

I really feel for his family and close friends, my thoughts are with them. Such a great loss. I met Gavin a few times over the years, even bought a wheel from him. Like Dave said, he was so chilled and laid back, always trying to get people to come over and ride Portcawl.

RIP Gavin, hope you ride the clouds with all those that we have already lost from the community.

Such a said time.

Devastating news. Gav was one of those people who seemed to make the best of this sport, doing whatever he felt like on the bike and always doing it well, always an inspiration. I only met him once briefly when I tried out his Ashton before buying one, but he was always totally sound to talk to online. A real credit to the UK trials scene.

RIP Gav. Thoughts to his friends and family.

I'm absolutely gutted to hear this aweful news today :(

I only met Gav a handful of times, always such a happy friendly guy, but would be proud to consider him as a friend.

All the best to his close friends and family, can't imagine what you're going through

Life's short, make the most of everything.. Ride in peace mate

Love Ian

an awsome guy, and an awsome rider, was hoping to see you soon at one of the trials comps as i know you had been taking time out for surfing etc as mark as said. r.i.p mate, you will be missed. a big loss to the trials community, keep it real. untill we meet again... xx