Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

Again, pretty happy with todays ride. It was cold but I still managed to pull some things off. Nothing big. I'm especially happy with the last sidehop. It's the first sidehop on the Inspired. Well, not really the first one. The day I got the Inspired I attempted to do one and managed to bent my rotor so that no riding was possible afterwards. I haven't done any sidehops since. Today it just happened.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, niconj said:

Again, pretty happy with todays ride. It was cold but I still managed to pull some things off.

Good riding for -8 C with thin gloves! For anything colder than -6 C, I have the pogies on the Fatbike. My blood circulation in my hands is not as good as it used to be...

5 minutes ago, DeersSlayer said:

Good riding for -8 C with thin gloves! For anything colder than -6 C, I have the pogies on the Fatbike. My blood circulation in my hands is not as good as it used to be...

I can't ride with fat gloves and -8°C after a couple of minutes isn't as cold anymore. I have to admit that I have to force myself out of the house though. The thought of March to October keeps me warm though. :)

8 minutes ago, Ceccarelli said:

Yes, I have seen this vid, nice move !!

The good thing is though that after about 200 attempts the wall is a bit lower as I carved into it with my bashguard. :D 

I came to the conclusion, that it really is necessary to hit the edge of the wall with the lower part of your tyre, it is scary though and a thin line between hitting it correctly and slipping over it (or hitting it too low = crash).

3 hours ago, michalSK said:

My trial training after 1 month of trials riding. :)

One month? That's excellent!

Had you done any trials 'moves' on a non-trials bike prior to the start of the month? What's your bicycling experience prior to the month?

I started 2 months ago, but limited to a 10 x 16' garage space (lots of snow here this winter.) You are leaps and bounds ahead of me, literally! ;-) I'm also very old, ancient really by trials standard...

• Like 1