Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

On 10/3/2017 at 9:54 PM, omgnoseat said:

@Dman Got that line pretty smooth in the end!

Some more chill riding.
This will be my last ride for the next coming 2 months since I'm due for surgery thursdsay >_<

can i be cheeky and ask what health problem you have? ive seen you mention it, and good luck with your surgery! you say its kept you off the bike but you ride far healther than most people by the looks of it! awesome stuff.

On 10/12/2017 at 7:07 PM, Herbertlemon102 said:

can i be cheeky and ask what health problem you have? ive seen you mention it, and good luck with your surgery! you say its kept you off the bike but you ride far healther than most people by the looks of it! awesome stuff.

They never figured out what's wrong, but I get muscle fatigue super quickly. I can use a mouse on the computer for 15min and after that my arm is just seized up. It got a lot better after taking vitamin/mineral supplements and cutting a lot of sugar from my diet over the last few years. But I still cannot use a mouse :P
When I warm up properly I can ride decently, but I have to be careful not to stretch too far or I get the same problem, mostly with my shoulders. So I just end up doing stuff I can do with relatively ease. 
I do have to pull my hands from the handlebars whenever I want to let go, they tend to get stuck in a claw kind of grip :P

The surgery is unrelated though. They actually messed up the anesthesia and had to cancel the surgery, ruining all plans I had made 6 months ago. Hurray for dutch doctors.

• Like 1