Continental Trials Specific Range.

Mark W

I think we got over 50 tyres in total (that's a mix of TQ and TK tyres), but that isn't the whole first batch. Got no idea how many others there are out there, so as a result have no idea if/when you might be able to get some with the names written on them.

I`ve been in contact with the Norwegian distributor about these tyres, but got no wiser so far. We`d like to sell them in our shop, and any hint of who to get in touch with would be great!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I`ve been in contact with the Norwegian distributor about these tyres, but got no wiser so far. We`d like to sell them in our shop, and any hint of who to get in touch with would be great!

The only people who were selling/distributing them were a shop in Germany (that I can't remember the name of, sorry - possibly http://www.bikes-in-motion.de/). We tried getting in touch with Conti directly about them but they basically wouldn't reply. The UK importers/distros didn't know what they were, so we couldn't try and get them to put any pressure on Conti to get more made.

I think - like Dave said - that they're just super busy making their new models of tyre so they don't really have the time to make any of these tyres. I sort of doubt they'll see the light of day again which sucks as they were pretty decent!

• 4 years later...

I sort of doubt they'll see the light of day again which sucks as they were pretty decent!

What do you guys think of the new Der Baron Projekt. It's not as big as the Rubber Queen*, has the apex inserts, BCC and weighs 910gr.

*I've attached a comparison of both on a 30mm rim. Unfortunately not the same rim.

Rubber Queen:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-04-27 um 07.36.37.png

Der Baron Projekt:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-04-27 um 07.36.47.png

Edited by niconj