Pretty Fancy!

Mark W

Not keen on the colour scheme/the graphics on the new frames, but that aside still leaves a pretty hawt build! Tasty stuff, jbut perhaps you should throw in a couple of cans of spray paint with each bike :P

The frame shape is absolutely vile. everything else is nice though!

The only 2 downside for me, loving everything else on the build though!

And whats the wheelbase on that as it may just be me but it looks tiny on that first pic!

The colour scheme reminds me of dodgy raleighs from the 80's and 90's!

post-24247-024742500 1280438833_thumb.jp

It's not so much the colours on the frame/forks, just that with the more subtle/less visible graphics it doesn't look nearly as smart as the previous versions.

The old Kortz frames looked lush in terms of styling, that and getting rid of the blue bolts/different green of the rims = winner. Presumably the bolts/rims could be switched out for a different colour if someone was to buy the full build though, so it's no biggy (Y)

Presumably the bolts/rims could be switched out for a different colour if someone was to buy the full build though, so it's no biggy (Y)

Not that I'm aware of - this is literally a complete bike that Rockman supply. They come in either that green, orange, blue or grey as far as a I know, and all the colours have the blue bolts/colour-matched rims.

Pretty pimp build, preferred Adams proto colour wise. Considering the spec the full bike price isn't ridiculous either.

Yeah, definitely. Ti spokes and alu/ti bolts throughout for that price is pretty awesome. I'd personally change the chain for a Lite almost straight away, and I'd probably slam a Trialtech ti halfring on it too, but that's all you'd need to change then you'd have a totally dialled bike. I'd say the quality of parts throughout the bike is probably slightly higher than the Sky range, but again the Sky frames themselves are a bit more expensive than the Kortz 2 so that budget's gotta be tweaked to hit those price points somehow.

Not that I'm aware of - this is literally a complete bike that Rockman supply. They come in either that green, orange, blue or grey as far as a I know, and all the colours have the blue bolts/colour-matched rims.

Oh right, I assumed it was a Tarty build! Colour aside, it's great to see more companies bringing out well-spec'ed completes (Y)