Hook Woods - 12 September

noworries

what section was this on and where ? i cant remember it ,,

the branch was removed from section one

When and where is the next EBTC trial?

Is there a list of dates and venues on your website?

Danny.

ebtc have one more trial this year on 28 November at Barrow Farm - yes there is a list on the ebtc website.

The small part of the main branch was removed after your problem - your father was advised you could redo this section but he told me you had already gone back to the car and decided to retire after only completing four sections of the first lap.

Dave Bradley Clerk of the Course

Ha ha ha..

Aust, you were always... and have remained a whinging plonker....Grow up.

Gutted I had to miss the trial.

Glad to hear it went well.

Worth noting the section length issue though. That has always been a problem with the ACU/BIU trials. I think organisers forget how things change in a trial. Everyone practices on hard sections, but when you string 10 of them together, have 2 laps and slap a time limit on the day, the cumulative effect of doing long section after long section in a trial means that you cant give them a proper go. It's exhausting. (Sometimes dangerous eg when arm pump gets involved when you're doing big drops. Been there...not so much fun)

You always need a couple in there that are short, easy and cleanable, to keep the riders' spirits up and the scores tighter.

Ideal trial: 2 easy, 5-6 medium, 2-3 absolute b*stards

Trial was great with hard but fair sections.

Yes I thought were difficult on time but virtually everything was cleaned at least once on each route so spot on.

Adam timed out on 2 sections first lap but got his head round it and ended up getting through both for a dab with 15 seconds to spare.

Some people just need to stop whinging, focus on the job ion hand and keep trying.

Thanks to the organisers. This is the type of event the good lads need so they can progress and do well in the international events.

I think it was a great trial, it was the British Championship so needed to be fairly hard to sort the best riders out.

Most riders had a better score on lap 2 and lap 3, so all the sections were acheivable.

Thanks to all the organisers and helpers, we wouldnt have any comps without you,,

dont think so mate.. if anything ill ride elite next time round... and you dont know me.. and i suggest you dont comment on my level or experience of riding :)

skill had nothing to do with it.. it was pure fitness

i might aswell of got my xc bike out and done it... was a complete joke..

worste trials ive ever attended in the years

fin

wtf

things never change..... you went away... you're supposed to come back older and more mature, lmfao welcome back aust.....like we missed you hehe

now that's what i call arm pump

post-1450-071643300 1285185755_thumb.jpg