British National Cup 2010 - Final Round

BikeTrial Federation

As always, the final round of the British National Trials Cup is to be held at Shipley Glen.

A brilliant day for both riders and spectators whether you're into comps or not - get it into your diary - Sunday 17th October !

Check out the website for more information www.biketrialuk.co.uk

Edited by BikeTrial Federation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How long do the trials usually last as I want to enter but going to be a 2hr journey home and I've got to be at work for 18.45.

Probably have loads of time but just want to be sure before I get signed up as I don't want to have to leave early and not get finished!

How long do the trials usually last as I want to enter but going to be a 2hr journey home and I've got to be at work for 18.45.

Probably have loads of time but just want to be sure before I get signed up as I don't want to have to leave early and not get finished!

Start at 10:30 and finish at *about* 16:00. You can leave as soon as you hand your punch card in, but there's the awards presentation etc. afterwards as well and it's nice to stick around for that (and it's nice to be nice!). It's about an hour and a half from Sheffield for me and a quick look on Google Maps says it's about the same from Chapel - I'd say you should be absolutely fine time-wise (Y)

Hope to see you there!

People tend to start finishing from around 2.30pm onwards, presentations around 4 to 4.30pm.

Awesome day today at the last round of the cup and glad to meet a few new faces whilst I was there. I've just arrived at work after landing home an hour ago, absolutely knackered and will be aching tomorrow but was well worth it.

Big thanks to everyone who helped organise and Mr Swales for letting me tag along with him today. Definately opened my eyes for next year in terms of routes and bike, just gotta wait for the new season to start now.

I thought it was a great trial! sections really separated the riders out, some very high (like mine) and low scores!

A massive thanks to everyone that helped to organise and run the event - Barbara, Brian, Fred, Mick Scrievn and Mick Carthy for organising the event and setting the sections etc., Joe Poyser at Onza for his continued support and presence and for providing the medals, Mike Singleton at Phat Works for also sponsoring the events and providing the prizes and all of the observers and score counters without whom we wouldn't be able to run the event at all!

Hope everyone enjoyed it, it was great to see so many riders out!