New From Trialtech...

Mark W

We're very pleased to announce the latest additions to our range of SL parts - the SL Ti ISIS Bottom Bracket and the SL Forged 7050 ISIS Cranks! Exclusively designed and developed by us and tested by top riders including Kenny Belaey, Rick Koekoek and even Neil Tunnicliffe, these brand new products are extremely lightweight and reliable!

The SL bottom bracket has an ultra-lightweight internally butted 6Al-4V Ti axle and lightweight 6061 Aluminium shell and comes with custom silver anodised tapered crank spacers, CNC 7075 Alu crank bolts and a custom CNC plated cr-moly assembly bolt. With a silver anodised finish and understated SL logos and weighing in at just 179g (without crank bolts) it is a great product for anyone wanting to save weight on their bike without compromising strength and reliability.

L_SL_BB_side_angle.jpg
L_SL_BB_black_side.jpg
L_SL_BB_Side_angle_fade.jpg

Forged from high-quality 7050 Aluminium, the SL cranks' multi-stage forging allows a design that is super light yet stiff and strong. The wide threaded section on the right-hand crank arm allows the use of a front freewheel or threaded sprocket and a bashring, and the ISIS interface fits all standard ISIS BBs. Available in 165mm (439g), 170mm (449g) and 175mm (455g) lengths.

L_SL_Crank_double_side.jpg
L_SL_cranks_upsidedown.jpg

Both of these great new products are available from Trialtech dealers now!

• Like 1

They look great together too - Stan's got the SL BB and cranks on his Kloud, and the non-drive crank shape matched with the non-drive BB spacer looks awesome. Can kind of get the feel of it from this...

479158_581242325232913_898412284_o.jpg

I noticed the bracing in the crank seemed to be more designed for a right foot forward rider, how much of a difference would it be to a left foot forward rider?

It doesn't really make any difference. Most cranks have a similar-ish setup, it's not designed to be one or the other. They've had a few lefties testing them (incl. Tunni, who I believe is left foot forward?) with no issues.

Hi Mark, how is the "offset" of these cranks compared to the ty-alls. Not sure if offset is the right word but in terms of clearance for brake cylinders? They look nice but the same weight as the my trusty Try-Alls I need to be convinced to change ;)

Sounds good, but their LITE BB with alloy bolts is light enough for me I guess and I´m all over strength in my older days :) Won´t be able to avoid those cranks though - they just don´t look so edgy-cheapy-CNCy like most other trials specific stuff - fills the dead said ISIS with a lot of life!

[now a decent rear hub, 400x30 forks and an Echo SLesque headset(just to avoid this horrible Echo lettering)!!]

Cranks look nice, so does the BB but phoar what a price!

Trialtech please make a headset :( would like a trialtech headset as all their stuff is strong, looks sleek and normally a very good price. as apposed to spending near £50 for some cheesy looking piece of crap, that develops play really quick.

• Like 1

Cranks look nice, so does the BB but phoar what a price!

Trialtech please make a headset :( would like a trialtech headset as all their stuff is strong, looks sleek and normally a very good price. as apposed to spending near £50 for some cheesy looking piece of crap, that develops play really quick.

get a sl i have never had to tighten it up since i bought it