What's Your Most Inspirational Video?

Sam T

Hey guys.

Was watching a video earlier ande i was thinking how inspirational it was and how it made me want to ride!

What's yours?

Ill start off:

Mainly because his style is awesome and how big he goes!

And TRA just because his videos are so nicely filmed and edited - The big and smooth riding is just an extra.

Hope this hasn't been done before.

Sam :D

Edited by TrialsSam

this is mine most inspiring vid ... it rules!

Ive never found Danny Mac's videos very inspirational to my riding technique, maybe to my videography and editing but not my riding. Im not aiming this at you, but i dont understand why i have heard people labelling him as a huge inspiration to the sport of trials. Craig Lee Scott, Damon Watson and Tunni are more inspirational to me because they do stuff more along the lines of TGS. Danny Mac is more of a stunt/show rider in my opinion, just dont find him inspirational. That was aimed at you though :)

• Like 1

Ive never found Danny Mac's videos very inspirational to my riding technique, maybe to my videography and editing but not my riding. Im not aiming this at you, but i dont understand why i have heard people labelling him as a huge inspiration to the sport of trials. Craig Lee Scott, Damon Watson and Tunni are more inspirational to me because they do stuff more along the lines of TGS. Danny Mac is more of a stunt/show rider in my opinion, just dont find him inspirational. That was aimed at you though :)

well everyone has there opinions lol, but the vid is brilliant in the eyes of editing/riding etc but when i see others with damon watson (for example) it doesnt have the flow/excitement in the vids even thought the riding alot bigger.

I dont think I can pin it down to just one video, so I'll post the ones that really make me want to ride.

Any of Rowans vids, but I particually like this one

chris akrigg brakeless

Danny Mac's video is still inspiring.

Also chainspotting, tricks and Stunts, Revoloution and Evolve really inspired me when I was younger.