Scottish Club

kevind

Dont worry Rab I will either rib the tree for extra grip/sensation or lube it so you cant cheat with the now famous ass dab. Will need to check the rules!!

Trial is on Saturday 13 th KO 11am. Its an easy trial and just for fun. East Nuek and wobblers AMCA website will give you the site location but its just up the road from me on the way to Humbie. Bring Bro allong and dad if hes got that old ossa fixed. Pay on the day. It would be great to get a ride round with you guys. (at least I can hold my own on a motorbike!!) Johhny if you aint working come along and Im sure you you can have a play on the sections.

NEED A CLUB NAME ANYBODY GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS? Keep it cleanish please. Set of magura brake pads for the winner.

There will be more next year.

Spoke with Adrian last night and the Phantassie bike park is getting built. They are just waiting on final permissions and then the money will come through. Adrian has said we can have one night a week all to our selfs just for trials. So warm and indoors with a massive street area as well as the usual ramps and a bowl. Its near Dunbar train station. It wont be ready for a couple of months but I will ask if we can have a day over the xmas hols so weather wont be aproblem. keep you all posted.

Come on club name suggestions please or Me and Johhny will make something up next week as I need to get it sorted or worse I will use Ross's suggestion!!!!!

I will go with that but what was the original club based in Fort Bill called. Cant get Kevin Dignan on the phone to check that its not the same. If not then it shall be done. Johhny I will catch up next week if i can make 5min at the shop in Leith? I am happy to take on the organisation and the running of the club and I am sure Caron my wife will do the books part. If anybody else want to do these roles then please let me know or want to be on the committee. It maybe worthwhile the guys who can run a round of the champs next year sign up?

I vote to have Dans Dads photo of Rabs now infamous ass dab on the tree as club logo (abliet photoshoped to protect the identity of the culprit for years to come)

Kevin