Get2

Mark W

Is it a Blu Ray? £18?

4 years worth of filming, a hell of a lot of footage, a lot of awesome riders, super good editing, nice graphics, nice cover, nice disc design - DVDs this good take a lot of work, and therefore aren't cheap.

Just watched Get1.5 and it reaffirmed my belief that I will never get tired of watching Nick ride.

4 years worth of filming, a hell of a lot of footage, a lot of awesome riders, super good editing, nice graphics, nice cover, nice disc design - DVDs this good take a lot of work, and therefore aren't cheap.

Just watched Get1.5 and it reaffirmed my belief that I will never get tired of watching Nick ride.

Point taken.

So it's not just a simple DVD case then?

Point taken.

So it's not just a simple DVD case then?

It's not about that, it's about the fact it's not a mass produced title. The more copies of a certain DVD a company or individual make, the cheaper they can make them per copy - economies of scale. It'll be worth the £18 that's for sure.

I'll definitely be purchasing a copy, just not just yet.

It's not about that, it's about the fact it's not a mass produced title. The more copies of a certain DVD a company or individual make, the cheaper they can make them per copy - economies of scale. It'll be worth the £18 that's for sure.

I'll definitely be purchasing a copy, just not just yet.

Yeah, I guess you're right, I didn't look at it from the perspective. The teaser does look very good.

Yeah, that'll explain why Gav and I spent a lot of time today just sending out DVDs, and why everyone was buzzing about it at the Porthcawl ride on Saturday, and why people keep messaging Nick on Facebook to buy a copy of it...?