Get2

Mark W

hmmmm at work..so cant be installing anything i want. trying to use VLC portable, however i cannot seem to click past the menus.

nevermind

EDIT: just installed VLC...no luck here

I was starting to think it was just me who was having problems with it! Mine's doing exactly that, i can get as far as the main menu but no further :( Havent got a dvd player with me so looks like im not going to be able to watch it any time soon...

EDIT: Ignore that seems to be kinda working through VLC player now for some reason although it does just keep randomly stopping :S

Edited by Rich Hill

Just watching it now I'm home and I'm immensely inspired and also jealous at all the great riding spots.

Think the mod might take a back seat for a while whilst I start really practicing on some sidehops and going to front wheel!

Awesome vid guys, love it!

Got it today.

I don't know if I've got a duff disc but when I play it on both of my DVD players it skips so much its un-watchable. Then when I try to watch it on my pc or laptop in VLC I can navigate through the menu, but when I try to click on something that sends me to a video it just doesn't play.

I've got the latest update of VLC, k-lite mega codec pack and I've even tried using media player classic. Any body else had this issue and managed to get around it?