Tyketrial Entry Question

matt.price

cheers mate :)

Hi

The purpose of "Day Membership" is to give a new rider the opportunity to try a comp out before paying his full membership fee. If he tries it once and decides to come again, then he should join the club properly as he's decided he does like it.

However ... there are only two more events this year, the Harden event, and a Christmas one for a bit of fun (not announced yet). It would be unfair of us to make you pay a tenner membership for just those two events.

Please, enter the event, put down as Day Member (and a note that you've spoken to Barbara) and you'll be ok for this year.

If you plan on coming again next year, then obviously you enjoy it and you will need to join the club properly for 2011.

Barbara

TykeTrial

Hi

The purpose of "Day Membership" is to give a new rider the opportunity to try a comp out before paying his full membership fee. If he tries it once and decides to come again, then he should join the club properly as he's decided he does like it.

However ... there are only two more events this year, the Harden event, and a Christmas one for a bit of fun (not announced yet). It would be unfair of us to make you pay a tenner membership for just those two events.

Please, enter the event, put down as Day Member (and a note that you've spoken to Barbara) and you'll be ok for this year.

If you plan on coming again next year, then obviously you enjoy it and you will need to join the club properly for 2011.

Barbara

TykeTrial

While i remember, boumsong got a load of forms through the post with his scoring and the next event details etc. I've never had anything like that through the post.... Just curious if i missed filing in a bit of my form or something when i signed up.

Cheers.

Don't think there's any dates set yet for next year but I assume they'll use all the same locations as this year so have a look on http://www.biketrialuk.co.uk/Events.htm.

I'm going to aim for hopefully a full season of Tyke and national rounds next year depending on how they fall with my shifts, can't wait for it though I may do one set of events on mod and one on stock to see how I compare!

While i remember, boumsong got a load of forms through the post with his scoring and the next event details etc. I've never had anything like that through the post.... Just curious if i missed filing in a bit of my form or something when i signed up.

Cheers.

For the club

Anyone who pays £10 for "email membership" should get the forms etc sent to them by email.

Anyone who pays the £15 for "postal membership" should get everything through the post.

Day members paying the £3 should get the results from the event they entered, plus an entry form for the next trial.

We do sometimes make mistakes though!

For the club

Anyone who pays £10 for "email membership" should get the forms etc sent to them by email.

Anyone who pays the £15 for "postal membership" should get everything through the post.

Day members paying the £3 should get the results from the event they entered, plus an entry form for the next trial.

We do sometimes make mistakes though!

Nope, no mistake. I only paid the £10 membership. I didn't realise there was another one but i'll go with the excuse of "i was thinking of reducing my effect on deforestation" :giggle:

Cheers barbara.