Ozonys Curve V2 By: Trial-Bikes.com 20"

Trialero_Nerja

Wow. A Shimano chain on a trials bike. Do kids have death wishes these days?

I am riding for 2 seasons with Shimano HG 8 chain, lightweight and best chain for me. Never had any problems. (Y)

I can`t understand why so negative attitude to Shimano chains

DSC_1022.jpg

Edited by kristaps

Lightest bike in trial-bikes.com. no more to say haha

Would like to think that there is more to say, since i just built myself a bike based on a frame that is +200 grams lighter than the ozonys curve V2, with similar or better components and mine is 6.99 ( i also use the park tools scale )

From what i can see the only thing i got on that is heavier is the rockman 165mm cranks and the rockman 3d 20" stem. On the definitely lighter side is a +200 gram lighter frame, the same rear tire with 60g shaved of, ti spokes witch is about 60 grams lighter than steel, only tt ti half bash so no bashplate +110 gram, lighter rear disc... that´s like 430 grams in the lighter side, vs about 60 grams on the heavier side.. so where is the other 400 grams taken from?

So feel free to explain this to me?

Edited by Birre

Would like to think that there is more to say, since i just built myself a bike based on a frame that is +200 grams lighter than the ozonys curve V2, with similar or better components and mine is 6.99 ( i also use the park tools scale )

From what i can see the only thing i got on that is heavier is the rockman 165mm cranks and the rockman 3d 20" stem. On the definitely lighter side is a +200 gram lighter frame, the same rear tire with 60g shaved of, ti spokes witch is about 60 grams lighter than steel, only tt ti half bash so no bashplate +110 gram, lighter rear disc... that´s like 430 grams in the lighter side, vs about 60 grams on the heavier side.. so where is the other 400 grams taken from?

I Saw your bike @ Facebook and there are lighter parts than yours:

Front tyre

Hope lever blades?

FW system with titanium FW

Rear hub

Both rims

Pedals

Grips

Cranks

Stem

If your bike have tryall forks- echo sl is more lighter

:shifty:

thats what we were writing about on facebook, i also think that yours i lighter!!:)

Btw Bjorn does have carbon lever blades:D

I Saw your bike @ Facebook and there are lighter parts than yours:

Front tyre

Hope lever blades?

FW system with titanium FW

Rear hub

Both rims

Pedals

Grips

Cranks

Stem

If your bike have tryall forks- echo sl is more lighter

:shifty:

Ofcourse i have carbon leverblades.. My front tire is lightened about 60 grams, front rim about 50 grams and rear about 45 grams. fw system that he has is 38 grams lighter than my setup, pedals about 30 grams lighter.. grips?!

im no math genius but it still does not make up for it, where talking abut 400 grams that is lost somewhere...

hi monty221ti

that tape is cricket bat repair tape and you can get it from most sports shops!if you have trouble you can get it from here!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-CRICKET-BAT-REPAIR-TAPE-50-MM-X-50-MTRS-/150495016066?pt=UK_Hockey&hash=item230a33b482

only know this as played county cricket when i was younger!

HTH

Andy.