Ozonys Curve V2 By: Trial-Bikes.com 20"

Trialero_Nerja

hi monty221ti

that tape is cricket bat repair tape and you can get it from most sports shops!if you have trouble you can get it from here!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-CRICKET-BAT-REPAIR-TAPE-50-MM-X-50-MTRS-/150495016066?pt=UK_Hockey&hash=item230a33b482

only know this as played county cricket when i was younger!

HTH

Andy.

thanks man! i'm going to the local ,hardware store??, to see if they have something like that:D

Ofcourse i have carbon leverblades.. My front tire is lightened about 60 grams, front rim about 50 grams and rear about 45 grams. fw system that he has is 38 grams lighter than my setup, pedals about 30 grams lighter.. grips?!

im no math genius but it still does not make up for it, where talking abut 400 grams that is lost somewhere...

I hate to break it to you, but it's unlikely any 2 of the same components are exactly the same weight.

Also, it sounds like you're guessing the weights of your parts. At the end of the day, the scale doesn't lie (unless they've set the zero wrong), that is the weight of that bike and that's that. There's no hidden anti mass rim tape hidden in it.

I hate to break it to you, but it's unlikely any 2 of the same components are exactly the same weight.

Also, it sounds like you're guessing the weights of your parts. At the end of the day, the scale doesn't lie (unless they've set the zero wrong), that is the weight of that bike and that's that. There's no hidden anti mass rim tape hidden in it.

The reason why i say my rear tire is about 60g lighter is of that reason, i know for a fact i shaved my tire 60 grams, but i don´t know how much the tire on the ozonys wheight..

so no guessing here...

my point beeing though that there is no way this bike makes up for a 200 gram heavier frame, 110 gram bash, 120 gram spokes, 60 gram rear tyre just by getting lucky with a component that is slightly lighter that the ones i got..

belive me when i say i have built some fancy bikes that on this level a couple of hundred grams is not easy to find...

they are Spanish arn"t they?

Yes, Trialbikes.com is a Spanish shop.

And although I don't want to defend the shop for the fact it's Spanish, I don't think they've measured it wrong in order to lie people, they don't have to. I don't know the conditions this was done, maybe Trialero_Nerja knows them, he has a closer relationship with the boss of Trialbikes.com

In any case, remember this frame is the new one, it's lighter than the white one, it now weights 1'290 kg Frame

Yes, Trialbikes.com is a Spanish shop.

And although I don't want to defend the shop for the fact it's Spanish, I don't think they've measured it wrong in order to lie people, they don't have to. I don't know the conditions this was done, maybe Trialero_Nerja knows them, he has a closer relationship with the boss of Trialbikes.com

In any case, remember this frame is the new one, it's lighter than the white one, it now weights 1'290 kg Frame

i know the frame is 1290 grams.. mine is still 200g lighter:D

Raul fernandez boss of trial-bikes

translated reported in trials-riders

Hi friends,

The weight of this bike is exactly what makes the scale, anyone who does not believe it can happen to your own scale to weigh our store and check with their own eyes and here we have it on display until a few days before kings , that if the unbeliever has to come with deeper pockets to be invited to a meal after! Hahaha

Well, after the weight strengthen you, now I say that the rear tire leading Tryall weighs 953g when normally tend to weigh about 885g.

This bike is for a child, does not carry any type of drill or a triangle recess except on the plate and carries a 13 tooth sprocket which weighs more and needs a few more links too.

Hi friends,

The weight of this bike is exactly what makes the scale, anyone who does not believe it can happen to your own scale to weigh our store and check with their own eyes and here we have it on display until a few days before kings , that if the unbeliever has to come with deeper pockets to be invited to a meal after! Hahaha

Well, after the weight strengthen you, now I say that the rear tire leading Tryall weighs 953g when normally tend to weigh about 885g.

This bike is for a child, does not carry any type of drill or a triangle recess except on the plate and carries a 13 tooth sprocket which weighs more and needs a few more links too.

That was a s**t translation. I've read what Raul said in Spanish and, to sum up, he says that that is the real weight of the bike, and it hasn't any "homemade" drills or so. As said, the bike is for a rich boy, even the rear tire weights a little bit more than it should.

Edited by Zoo!Man

That was a s**t translation. I've read what Raul said in Spanish and, to sum up, he says that that is the real weight of the bike, and it hasn't any "homemade" drills or so. As said, the bike is for a rich boy, even the rear tire weights a little bit more than it should.

i dont have time to translate, i use google ¬¬

Hi friends,

Awesome (Y)

That is just ridiculously light im currently riding a 06 gu stock which is running around 8.5kg-9kg and plus i weigh about 13-14 stone.

I can see mega light bikes more prone for breaking due to the light componentery.

People should really get more strength rather than stupidly light bikes. It wasnt like that back in the day.....