Found A Couple Of Ooooooolldd Bike Photos

AdamR28

not a great pic, but that is my Pashley 26MHZ from 1999 ish

2uoidra.jpg

my 2001 (I think?) Brisa b26

wb6x5l.jpg

me riding it

11ilumt.jpg

my 2002 (?) monty 231, it was pretty sweet.

2847n.jpg

my 2003(?) monty urban, also quite sweet.

jr5v08.jpg

my friends Planet X Zebdi

svqq7n.jpg

My 2000 (?) monty 221 mod (yes, I rode mod for about a year!)

jtuw4p.jpg

my 2004 Echo Pure (ace bike!)

4u71u9.jpg

my 2005 Global prototype (flexy, but amazing)

vhqr77.jpg

that's all my old bikes anyway.

some of those bikes are still pretty cool even up too today ali :) You kept any of them? I have a monty mod in my shed with the love heart handlebars and the square triple fork's ride that on a few rock's near me its amazing in such a short period of time how things change, U brake's ***!

nope, none left. I do have an 04 pure in my shed though, but I picked that up recently for old times sake.

Just remembered, the Pashley was from 1998, in 99 I had a Merlin generic 14" frame, no pics of that though. In 1997 I had my GT Avalanche (1996 model going cheap). It had cantilever brakes, 18" frame, 1.95" tyres, triple chainrings and 24" wide flat bars. I still managed to come 3rd in my first year of comps on that bike, shows how much the level has increased! No pics unfortunately, but I do still have the frame :)

• Like 1

nope, none left. I do have an 04 pure in my shed though, but I picked that up recently for old times sake.

Just remembered, the Pashley was from 1998, in 99 I had a Merlin generic 14" frame, no pics of that though. In 1997 I had my GT Avalanche (1996 model going cheap). It had cantilever brakes, 18" frame, 1.95" tyres, triple chainrings and 24" wide flat bars. I still managed to come 3rd in my first year of comps on that bike, shows how much the level has increased! No pics unfortunately, but I do still have the frame :)

04 pures ride soooo well when set up right a mate of mine still rides one hah

It's a shame, I think it's about the same for everyone however at the time you think nothing of selling your bike as there are more up too date ones on the market but after such a long time it would have been nice too have our starter bikes and such just too look at how much your bike and yourself has improved :/

IMG_1750.jpg

Thats pretty sweet actually, Its a dire shame all these long forgotten makes arnt still around, Imagen if orange kept up too there frames and plannet X aswell as all the other bits and bats there used too be, handsome dog's one of my all time fav trial frame's they used too have some pretty nifty frames back in the day :)