What Did U Learn 1St

bigtom.0791

Yes, but rather pointless things.

The guy is just asking questions, if other people are in a chatty mood and are up for answering then its all good.

I learnt to back hop backwards first, brakes on, looking like a pleb but feeling like I was pulling sick moves.

The guy is just asking questions, if other people are in a chatty mood and are up for answering then its all good.

I learnt to back hop backwards first, brakes on, looking like a pleb but feeling like I was pulling sick moves.

who cares init at least ur trying people say it to me all the time saying stuff like how can u do that i just practise and its prett annoying when little kids ask for a

go on ur bike bcaus they dont understand how much things cost and say like they broke somthing would they beable to pay for it

Track standing so that i could work up from there :)

what stage are u at now or are can you do most of the stuff now

Edited by bigtom.0791

its prett annoying when little kids ask for a go on ur bike bcaus they dont understand how much things cost and say like they broke somthing would they beable to pay for it

what stage are u at now or are can you do most of the stuff now

If kids ask for a go I say 'sorry I don't even let my mum have a go mate, its set up only for me'.

Usually works.

Wheel pivots, I think people that say pedal kicks are the ones that develop into TGS riders. Just a theory. Like me, I learnt everything on curbs and I can still go out and spend hours on curbs just trying different things. While it seems others learn pedal kicks straight away then go straight to trying to find gaps.

Wheel pivots, I think people that say pedal kicks are the ones that develop into TGS riders. Just a theory. Like me, I learnt everything on curbs and I can still go out and spend hours on curbs just trying different things. While it seems others learn pedal kicks straight away then go straight to trying to find gaps.

same with me i learned on kurbs for around 4 months and the started getting up benches and little walls but nuffin major yet

This is true, when I first started I didn't really know what trials was, I had never seen any videos just a few people hopping on the back wheel on stuff and I thought it was rad and much less dangerous than dirt jumping or downhill.

i got into trials biking because of my m8 he had 1 but never used it for trials so i bought it off him and started to watch videos on youtube

and then started learning all the basics like rocking and that i still am learning

i got into trials biking because of my m8 he had 1 but never used it for trials so i bought it off him and started to watch videos on youtube

and then started learning all the basics like rocking and that i still am learning

Your posts hurt my head. I can't even be arsed to rip into you because I can already tell you'll think that it's me who's wrong for asking you to write in a language people above the level of bacteria can understand.

• Like 1

Your posts hurt my head. I can't even be arsed to rip into you because I can already tell you'll think that it's me who's wrong for asking you to write in a language people above the level of bacteria can understand.

Why did it take so long for a post like this?

Seriously, T-F standards are slipping.

On a more serious note, I got the trackstand under my belt first. Then moved onto pedal kicks, wheel pivots etc.