Danny Macaskill: Way Back Home

Mikee

Where's this Q&A? Haven't watched the video yet

Edit - Best movie that could ever have come out of biking. Perfect, yet it seemed to only last a few minutes. He's genuinly ridiculous

dont think its a vid, i think its just send him questions underneath his vid on the red bull site and hopes he answers.

that was by far the best video of him i have seen, in fact the best trials video i have ever seen :) doing flairs off of trees in his first inspired vid was nuts but doing front flips to flat is just unbelievable, looks like hes got enough talents, wonder if he would mind giving me some :giggle: great video (Y)

chris

Pretty sure all the Sea-side town town stuff was filmed in North Berwick. Which is where my dad grew up and grandparents still live.

Going up there in afew weeks for my grandad's birthday, after seeing that, pretty damn sure i'll be taking my bike up too (Y)

In regards to the actual video - PERFECTION

video was just a complete piss take.

some of the riding when you actually think about it makes you wonna jump off humber bridge >_<

congrats to danny and for god sake go steady doing them frontflips you absolute phyco! ^_^

editing the lot was unreal, hard to say something about it, really was that intense

cant think whats gonna go down in next video