Danny Macaskill: Way Back Home

Mikee

video was just a complete piss take.

He talks the truth ^

Yes it was pretty dam good, but it was too commercial if you know what i mean, they concerntrated more on the filming than the riding i thought.

prefered april 2009 to be honest, makes me laugh at the amount of ass licking on here aswell haha

makes me laugh at the amount of ass licking on here aswell haha

Gives you a vague idea of what it's like for people who like this sort of riding when the more well-known TGS riders post up a video then ;) The 'ass licking' probably comes from the fact that Danny's very good at what he does, features in really well filmed and produced videos, and is sound as f**k personally which is a hell of a lot more than can be said for a lot of other riders around abouts the place. It's done for a reason...

• Like 3

Gives you a vague idea of what it's like for people who like this sort of riding when the more well-known TGS riders post up a video then ;) The 'ass licking' probably comes from the fact that Danny's very good at what he does, features in really well filmed and produced videos, and is sound as f**k personally which is a hell of a lot more than can be said for a lot of other riders around abouts the place. It's done for a reason...

lol, cba to argue, i shall return to black ops!

they concerntrated more on the filming than the riding i thought.

Its because they put so much time and effort into the filming/editing that makes the video so great.

The fact that most people only think about the size of the riding and put no effort into the film making that makes 99% of trials videos shit.

If thats not a testament to Dave at Inspired/trialtechs work an design I don't know what is. I defy anybody to find another set of components that can take that much of a constant beating and abuse.

Incredible video, it's amazing to see how he's progressed from the level of riding in the April vid.

• Like 1

He talks the truth ^

Yes it was pretty dam good, but it was too commercial if you know what i mean, they concerntrated more on the filming than the riding i thought.

prefered april 2009 to be honest, makes me laugh at the amount of ass licking on here aswell haha

just out of interest how was it too commercial? yeah sure he holds a can of red bull and made it to premote sponsors etc but isnt what that is about showing of/ trying in favour of the sponsors??

alot of though went into riding and those lines was just........amazing! i guess everyone has there point of view though.

Edited by trials owns

What's there to 'argue' about? You can't deny his riding's massive, you can't deny it was filmed well, and you definitely can't deny that he's a nice person.

Enjoy your game.

Search and destroy ***

yes your right on all three of them aspects, but the amazing riding combined with 'good' camera work, made it gash.

just out of interest how was it too commercial? yeah sure he holds a can of red bull and made it to premote sponsors etc but isnt what that is about showing of/ trying in favour of the sponsors??

alot of though went into riding and those lines was just........amazing! i guess everyone has there point of view though.

commercial = money splashed at it to look good, to make people think hmm if i drink redbull i can flip off a building like the man off youtube.

I always value people's opinion, but whoever doesn't see that this is a masterpiece has no creative feeling whatsoever.

I even showed this to some people who don't give a f**k about extreme sports and they found it beautiful.

Have to give it to the red bull team aswell, they did a very nice job on the camera work and editing, it felt very inspirational for me.

According to the credits, it's only Dave, the same guy who filmed the April video, who's responsible.

Oh right, I was so blown away that I must have been passed out by the time the credits showed up.

Makes it even more amazing :)

They seem to form the ultimate team!