New Tartybikes Website.

Mark W

New site deserves a new thread I reckons!

As the site banner says:

b_home_new_website.jpg

Loads of other new bits on there too:

- You can now create your own profile on the site, including your own avatar.

- You can now leave reviews and star ratings for any products you've purchased.

- You can now ask questions about products on the product pages in the Q&A section. Hopefully this'll create a good database of knowledge that people can refer to instead of having to wait for an e-mail response.

- You can request e-mail notifications for products coming back into stock.

- You can change the background of the website (should you wish :P).

- The website search is now improved, as well as our new 'Quick find codes' to help find products even faster.

- Video guides are now integrated into product pages to help out a bit more.

There's a bunch of other stuff too, but I can't remember it all right now :P I'm sure Adam will probably point them out later as he's far more in tune with the new site than me!

As a bonus, we've also got a competition on thanks to the guys over at FiveTen - head to the Competitions page for more.

and they've moved something to do with the payments which confused whoever I phoned this morning :P Looks good though, much more of a user friendly looking site design than a "we have a website here's our products" and it wasn't at all bad before to be fair!

That was me blushing.gif The way we take orders is completely different (and a lot better), but it's taking a bit of getting used to!

Gotta hate it when they change things, I did in fact notice it was you just now... the pending orders bit looks fantastic, in that I knew it was you that took the order as the relevant notes about what you changed this morning are there. Something which is usually very hard to communicate (I work in retail too when I'm not at uni) It does have my grips down as a "blank" item though for some reason I noticed? not sure if that's a loading error my end or teething problems.

Gotta hate it when they change things, I did in fact notice it was you just now... the pending orders bit looks fantastic, in that I knew it was you that took the order as the relevant notes about what you changed this morning are there. Something which is usually very hard to communicate (I work in retail too when I'm not at uni) It does have my grips down as a "blank" item though for some reason I noticed? not sure if that's a loading error my end or teething problems.

To cut a pretty long story short, I had to do some tweaking to add them, so it appears as a blank category. There's another way of doing it 'officially', but Ads isn't around to show me how yet so I had to freestyle it ;) The order is 'correct' though, so don't worry about that :)

To cut a pretty long story short, I had to do some tweaking to add them, so it appears as a blank category. There's another way of doing it 'officially', but Ads isn't around to show me how yet so I had to freestyle it ;) The order is 'correct' though, so don't worry about that :)

Cool cool, wasn't worrying, just intrigued. I'm also now going to add "freestyle" to my list of synonyms for 'bodge' :P

Refresh a few times Craig, your PC is loading the old stylesheet from the old site (Y)

Grind and list view, click here: http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/pages/terms_and_conditions.html#cookies

Edit: Just been informed that the Grid/List view is to do with the stylesheet too, but the cookies is just to save your preference.

Refresh a few times Craig, your PC is loading the old stylesheet from the old site (Y)

Grind and list view, click here: http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/pages/terms_and_conditions.html#cookies

Edit: Just been informed that the Grid/List view is to do with the stylesheet too, but the cookies is just to save your preference.

Cheers, strange how it loads properly after a few refreshes, looks good though :)

All accounts should be ported over (tested successfully this morning) - I just sent you an automated new password, check your spam just in case dude!

I never signed up on the previous site but have placed orders with you. Any way they can be ported to my purchase history?