New Tartybikes Website.

Mark W

The new tarty website looks absolutely boss. Well done adam (Y). The only critisism i have is when you click on a part, for example tyres, there is no longer all the difference makes along the top, which i particularly liked before, as if i was looking for a particular item, and i knew the make, i could quickly find it. If you could add that again, then the site is pretty much perfect :)

Just tried to add a JPEG photo as my profile picture and have tried this with several different photos, but it comes up with 'The specified file type is not supported' every time. Anybody else had this problem?

Would you be able to email across the file you are trying to us please?

The new tarty website looks absolutely boss. Well done adam (Y).

Thanks man, appreciate it! However my week-ish of work pales into insignificance compared to what Dave and Scott have done :lol:

I never signed up on the previous site but have placed orders with you. Any way they can be ported to my purchase history?

Hmm, which email address did you use for all the orders? I'll take a look for you...!

The only critisism i have is when you click on a part, for example tyres, there is no longer all the difference makes along the top, which i particularly liked before, as if i was looking for a particular item, and i knew the make, i could quickly find it.

Try the little arrow next to 'Refine your search results' at the top of the category page, that should do the trick!

Thanks to all the poeple leaving reviews too - it's cool to hear back from people about how they're getting on with bits 'n' pieces. We usually only get responses about parts if they're broken/not working so it's good to know some people have positive experiences too :P

I don't think it's for me just yet.

I still find myself ringing up every rider shop to buy parts apart from CRC 'cause i use Paypal with them (it just saves me inputting/ saying card details). Not saying use it, i'm just saying. But i might do a review once in while if i make account.

Though i'm pretty sure i don't like the layout. The other one would expand to my screen, but now it doesn't and it feels cramped. The grey on white ain't so great as before it was green or something? I like grey but it just doesn't stand out now.

Maybe it's just me, or my layout. Just something to take note of.

gallery_8037_2054_55579.jpg

I still find myself ringing up every rider shop to buy parts apart from CRC 'cause i use Paypal with them (it just saves me inputting/ saying card details). Not saying use it, i'm just saying.

paypalpayment.jpg

The £9.15 is just the surcharge there'd be for that particular order that I made, not a flat rate before anyone gets the wrong idea :)

Like it a lot! Just as I get used to your website after it's previous layout, you lot bloody change it again! :P

Always improving though I have to say. Looking forward to all the product reviews once it all gets going. - I'll write one up for my Hopes soon!

It sucks that your price match thing didn't come out last week because i bought a frame and chain and stuff from other shops because they were slightly cheaper, i would have definately preffered to buy it all off you because of how good your services are :)

It sucks that your price match thing didn't come out last week because i bought a frame and chain and stuff from other shops because they were slightly cheaper, i would have definately preffered to buy it all off you because of how good your services are :)

They've had price match for yonks...