New Tartybikes Website.

Mark W

Not that it really matters to anyone here, but the new back end/admin side of things is total win.

I did actually notice/was impressed by the way you can add notes to orders, and I assume they get through to everyone as it's picked/packed/sent out etc, so many problems in many companies could be avoided with a good system like that.

If you check your receipt, you can see the notes and timestamp for them on your receipt just above the list of products. We use the receipts to pick/check/pack orders so they need to be seen by everyone :)

Haven't received it just yet but I'll give that a go sometime after ripping into the goodies :P

See what you mean about the receipts, very cool well thought out system. Something that so many places overlook (including my own place of work, we have so many issues with orders!) and really is an important baseline, very impressed overall with the service etc (Y)

can you change it so anyone can leave reviews because i've only just signed up and it has no products in my history so it doesnt let me do so :)

cheers

We're restricting it to just people who've ordered the parts as it proves people have actually got some experience with them. If you go on other websites there's also a lot of reviews from people who haven't bought products that just say things like "Nice looking frame. 5/5" and so on, which aren't really helpful to anyone. It also makes them a lot easier to moderate from our point of view too :)

I want to review some parts that I bought over the phone and I can't.

There are plans to make it so people who order over the phone can leave reviews too, but they're still a little way off yet...

We're restricting it to just people who've ordered the parts it proves people have actually got some experience with them. If you go on other websites there's also a lot of reviews from people who haven't bought products that just say things like "Nice looking frame. 5/5" and so on, which aren't really helpful to anyone. It also makes them a lot easier to moderate from our point of view too :)

Okay cheers mark.

great looking website anyway guys (Y)