Mark W

New Tartybikes Website.

147 posts in this topic

Quick little update... freewheels now how their sound levels listed :)

79db.jpg

For more info check out the relevant product pages (Y)

79db.jpg

For more info check out the product page (Y)

Oh wow, new depths.

If you had to answer multiple questions a day concerning "Which freewheel's louder?" and "Is the ____ louder than ____?" you'd probably be pretty keen on finding a solution too ;)

2 people like this

If you had to answer multiple questions a day concerning "Which freewheel's louder?" and "Is the ____ louder than ____?" you'd probably be pretty keen on finding a solution too ;)

What brake pads are the loudest?

HAHAHAHA

With the lathe, anything is possible.

Nah, need a milling machine as well :P

Thought of making a tartybikes iPhone app? The website doesnt run very well on mine and takes ages to make a basket up so it would be really helpful! :)

So, who can scream the loudest? Surely when you bought the sound meter you all tired, don't tell me you didn't.

New super accurate scales = new weights for pimpy lightweight stuff. Updating the site so products weighing less than 100g will have their weights updated to show to 1dp.

weightchart.jpg

Just a quick question, will there be anymore screw on hubbed 24 rear wheels anytime soon there are a couple of echo splined ones but non apart from one that are screw on for freewheels.

Ordered spokes and a star nut 3am Tuesday, arrived first post Thursday. Wheel built up perfectly. It's Tarty for the win! (Y)

Edited by deilsonwheels

Thought of making a tartybikes iPhone app?

Yes - however we decided against it for various reasons. We will be doing something for mobile users in the near future though.

So, who can scream the loudest? Surely when you bought the sound meter you all tired, don't tell me you didn't.

Of course :D

Just a quick question, will there be anymore screw on hubbed 24 rear wheels anytime soon there are a couple of echo splined ones but non apart from one that are screw on for freewheels.

Echo were out of stock on our last order, your best bet would be a custom build.

Ordered spokes and a star nut 3am Tuesday, arrived first post Thursday. Wheel built up perfectly. It's Tarty for the win! (Y)

Good stuff, glad Royal Mail were nice and fast :)

Just updated the Videos page so it's a bit more current - might be something you haven't seen there before, check it out: http://tinyurl.com/tartyvids

3 people like this

I know, I know :P

not sure if anyone else is having the same issues over the last few days, but most of the time the tarty website for me freezes or just takes an age to load...if at all

anyone else having the same problem?

strange, its the only website that im having any problems with

strange, its the only website that im having any problems with

i cant guarantee this will work but try emptying your cache and browsing history. i used too play a flash game (i think its classed as that) called travians and every time i clicked somewhere it filled up the cache a little more and after about a month of playing the game it wouldnt work and so i had internet explorer on auto delete for my browsing history and never had any trouble since. if not it is most likely your internet playing up.

tried that and had no luck....it really is the only site that im having any issues with for some reason?! will try going back to IE7 or something

cheers anyway for the info

Sapim spoke sizes now listed. Now this is awesome :-

Yeah, we had a bunch left over so we thought this would be the best/easiest way. Some sizes are very limited though unfortunately...