New Tartybikes Website.

Mark W

Quick little update... freewheels now how their sound levels listed :)

So, who can scream the loudest? Surely when you bought the sound meter you all tired, don't tell me you didn't.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought of making a tartybikes iPhone app?

Yes - however we decided against it for various reasons. We will be doing something for mobile users in the near future though.

So, who can scream the loudest? Surely when you bought the sound meter you all tired, don't tell me you didn't.

Of course :D

Just a quick question, will there be anymore screw on hubbed 24 rear wheels anytime soon there are a couple of echo splined ones but non apart from one that are screw on for freewheels.

Echo were out of stock on our last order, your best bet would be a custom build.

Ordered spokes and a star nut 3am Tuesday, arrived first post Thursday. Wheel built up perfectly. It's Tarty for the win! (Y)

Good stuff, glad Royal Mail were nice and fast :)

• 2 months later...

strange, its the only website that im having any problems with

i cant guarantee this will work but try emptying your cache and browsing history. i used too play a flash game (i think its classed as that) called travians and every time i clicked somewhere it filled up the cache a little more and after about a month of playing the game it wouldnt work and so i had internet explorer on auto delete for my browsing history and never had any trouble since. if not it is most likely your internet playing up.

• 1 month later...