Try-All's 2011 Range.

Mark W

its strange that everyone says that they wear quickly

ive had mine for over a year and they look like new

i ran through maxxis tires with 4-6 months for comparison

All depends on the terrain, and type of moves you do, also how often you get out. Mine have hardly worn and I'm gettingnoit 3times a week, I do mainly ride natural though.

Also I'm pretty sure they are the same compound as the original stickys so they shouldnt wear out any quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

too much backhopping? :rolleyes:

well yeah I ride mostly comp or TGS style, not rolling and spinning around like a clown

but still many spots are like 1 or 2km away from my home so I go there with my bike so I still roll around without a seat like a clown....

many riders prefer low pressure in the tyres and I ride with quite high pressures, maybe that counts as well

• 2 weeks later...

One thing for people to know when they get that fork. The insert's threads on the Magura mounts are not cleaned up so when you want to tighten the brake clamps, it locks up without tightening the clamps. Only way to achieve correct tightening is to clean the insert's threads with some tools you use to make the threads (I don't know how it's called sorry):

parktool-tap-8-taraud-m5x08-porte-bidon.jpeg

I think it's sad that Koxx didn't make it straight when they produced the fork but whatever it's a very nice composite product!!! I am glad Tartybikes sells them!

• 2 weeks later...

One thing for people to know when they get that fork. The insert's threads on the Magura mounts are not cleaned up so when you want to tighten the brake clamps, it locks up without tightening the clamps. Only way to achieve correct tightening is to clean the insert's threads with some tools you use to make the threads (I don't know how it's called sorry):

I think it's sad that Koxx didn't make it straight when they produced the fork but whatever it's a very nice composite product!!! I am glad Tartybikes sells them!

They're called taps :)

They're called taps :)

Thanks a lot sir!

Fitted a set for Jack Carthy, no problems at all with the brake mounts. As with any 4-bolt fork though, never a bad idea to chase them through if you are concerned :)

Good news! Maybe we had a bad set then... We got it directly from the study desk of K-124. Anyway, I think it's a shame for them not to mke a disc version.

Probably because you used grease! It's good stuff you know

We didn't at first, but then we did, it changed nothing.