Anyone Got A Picture Of A Frozen Brake?

Blake

• 2 weeks later...

Off topic: My mate has a Fresh products leverblade on his Magura, and where it froze up, the lever piston pushed against the TPA bolt, and the bolt ended up going through the piston! Luckily we had a space piston, so we wacked that it and it's alright.

But anyway...

alaska.jpg

The polar bear was still in hiding, and nowhere to be seen...

post-22185-0-61578500-1294095566_thumb.j

In regret of upsetting some fan's, His agent suggested a leading role in a hollywood film.

Even after the mass susses of the film, He still could not help but feel home sick,

While each and every one of you was celebrating Christmas with out a care in the world for this poor bear, He managed too find a home and a new job, I'm sure you'll all be proud of our little bear every time he comes up on our television's

Edited by Seabasss

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. That right there is one of the most helpful videos someone has taken the time to make on this forum. Lots of people have learnt how to bath bleed their brakes from that vid - me included. Hush.

EDIT: The fact he sounds like he wants to die doesn't have anything to do with it :P

Edited by JDâ„¢
  • Like 4

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. That right there is one of the most helpful videos someone has taken the time to make on this forum. Lots of people have learnt how to bath bleed their brakes from that vid - me included. Hush.

EDIT: The fact he sounds like he wants to die doesn't have anything to do with it :P

HA =)