Trials Is Dead - Section 2

Mark W

Following up from their debut DVD 'Trials Is Dead: Obituary for the Australian Trials Scene', Trials Is Dead have released their latest video - Section 2. It features riding from Patricio Escobar, Chris Hinson, Joe Brewer and a range of others, including all the riders at the 2009 World Championships. It also has 10 minutes of bonus footage, and a trailer which is riiiiight here:

It's also now available from trials shops worldwide.

Use the search bar Mr Moderator. ;)

Looks good, defo going on the xmas list!

More of a 'News' post that it's live rather than 'Here's a trailer'...

EDIT: Just watched it now. There's some amazing riding on it! The Worlds section is super good, has the best selection of comp footage I think I've pretty much ever seen. Joe Brewer's rad too, his riding in the Worlds was pretty good but his non-comp riding was really nice. Cool style, cool moves, loads of big tech stuff. All good.

I'd say that GET2 is probably more consistently good. Section 2 has some amazing stuff in it, but then there's comparatively 'normal' riding too. GET2 has a bit more variety in it as well. I don't think you'd be disappointed with whichever you got though, they're both cool (Y)

• 2 months later...