Scottish Champoinship Dates

kevind

Am I supposed to be impressed by that?

No.

johnie, have you heard from chris yet? got a bike rack yet? need to try and fit it before friday to see if it's a goer...

By the looks of things, it will be you me and max...good times, you booking the cabin?

Sent Rab an em but just incase he doesn't see it. I have a bike rack you can borrow or just bring the bikes out on Thursday night and I can take them up in the van. I am bringing up some of the local kids bikes as well so they can ride on the Sunday.

Edited by kevind

looking forward to the weekend fellas! Kev have you received my membership and entry forms in the post?

Not yet, recieved a few today, but we live out in the country so post is usually a day late. I will let you know if there is a problem.

My self, Andrew and Craig Higgz will be signing up on the day. Whats the Hotels name. MIght just book a cabin.

Its on the entry form at the bottom of the page. Macdonald hotel Kinlochleven.

Gary, leaving early doors Friday so should be up mid early morning. If you want to dump your wee stickies at the carpark. I can get started marking oot!

Its on the entry form at the bottom of the page. Macdonald hotel Kinlochleven.

Gary, leaving early doors Friday so should be up mid early morning. If you want to dump your wee stickies at the carpark. I can get started marking oot!

noprob kev i'll leave the stuff there for you.

Dan If Rabs involved be scared be very scared. It will probably involve something that sets on fire or more likely explodes.

noprob kev i'll leave the stuff there for you.

Thanks bud. I have tape and coloured tape to mark up cards. See you when you get there.

Dan If Rabs involved be scared be very scared. It will probably involve something that sets on fire or more likely explodes.

Thanks bud. I have tape and coloured tape to mark up cards. See you when you get there.

Hi kev, i pm'd johny about tyres. are you going to see him at all this week?? would it be possible to pick a tyre up if i can get hold of one from him.

cheers

Just trying to see if the shop johny works in has the 2.3 baron but with the der kaiser type side wall, if not then its a new der kaiser 2.5

Gary , went in to see Johny today for you but he is bringing it up with him on Friday.