Stan's New Bike + Video!

Mark W

Echo leaver + water = no leaking? i heard that dengura dont like waterbleed or is this wrong?

and did you have to mod that leaver to but magura 4finger blade on it ?

Riding is grate! been waiting for long time to see some proper natural from you! :D

Echo leaver + water = no leaking? i heard that dengura dont like waterbleed or is this wrong?

and did you have to mod that leaver to but magura 4finger blade on it ?

Riding is grate! been waiting for long time to see some proper natural from you! :D

I've had my lever for over a year and its been fine. A few of the earlier Echo slave cylinders leaked, but I run Magura ones because they have more adjustment anyway.

You have the mod the blade slightly for it to fit, yeah. Just simply file down one of the nubs that is near the mounting hole to make it fit.

Glad you like the riding! Hopefully get some more decent stuff out soon.

Lovely looking bike!

Im loving that custom splitter! I could do with one of those :giggle:

And also how does that front brake hold up for you?

Front brake is simply awesome. It's very light, works extremely well and consistantely feels the same at the lever.

Edited by Stan Shaw

Yeah the frame is about 20mm shorter in the wheel base and has a shorter rear end. It's more like my old Hydroxx and feels sweet.

No news on the front tyre yet. I hope they do release it, because it is awesome. Same compound as the Der Kaiser, and low profile means it grips like shit to a blanket. :)

• Like 1

cant belive you have a 'custom spliter' copying bastards, knew i should have paitented that..

I can't believe he's actually put his "custom splitter" on his bike. It's been sat on his desk for over 12 months.

Nice bike Stan but its not orange enough.

And 'V1' was on his bike for a good year before that I think. Pretty sure Ali saw exactly the same thing for sale in Japan in 2006, and Monty were doing it (with the push on system) around 2000 or earlier as well! Don't think it's really a patentable idea to be honest, certainly not worth it given how much they would cost to make, and it could be easily worked around.

• 1 month later...