Tarty Days 2011

AdamR28

Pretty good time. Shame me and Simps got kicked out so early on the sunday, with the night I had before, it was the last thing I wanted. Well done to Tartybikes for putting it on, but if it's got anything to do with woodfest again, i'm not going. Met some sounds people as well, and always nice to catch up with everyone.

Rossy

Edited by Simpson

Did you head over yourself Ross? Wasn't really sure who you'd come with.

I come with Wayne and his cousin jake! No longer have a car.. had to sell due to financial reasons!

But yer good weekend!

He had a Bright Orange helmet on mark, you couldnt of missed him lol.

HAHA thats me! Never actually met you joe untill this weekend! Didnt even know who you where untill wayne pointed you out to me!

No hard feelings anymore? (Y)

Much love everybody <3

Aside from the weather not making its mind up, people getting kicked out and breaking my helmet I had a great weekend, only stayed for the two days though. Was nice to meet a few new people and see a lot of old people I hadn't seen in a long while.

Highlights were probably seeing gav sprint then trip over a guide rope (had to be there for that) and seeing kennys face whist being pelted in his gentlemen area by kids with wet sponge balls.

Thanks to Adam and Matt for spending all that time organising it and Adam and Clair for driving back on the Saturday night to get parts for people and fix Aurélien Fontenoy's wheel, saw some impressive stuff from that lad. (Y)

I thought it was the offical fire too. I dont know who started throwing aerosols in though?

It would have helped if we wern't inbertween the public camping and the land owners house but we definetly made less noise than the music on the next night.

Anyways, I still had a brilliant weekend. Big thanks to Matt, Adam and the rest of the helpers for the past 3 days (Y)

p.s. If the guy who was very kind to lend me his spare wheel could pm me and let me know where to post or send monies to for it, thanks

Also thanks to Joe Prattley for selling me some forks when I got there on saturday. Made me whole weekend not having creeky forks! though after seeing some of his riding I'm a bit worried about how long they will last! Beast!

Edited by CalopS

I abslutley loved this weekend! I saw some old friends, caught up with people, had non stop banter and made some new friends! I can honestly say that this weekend is the sole fact I have not quit being a 'trials rider' I may not ride the bike very much but I have so many friends in the sport. I would like to give a massive thanks to matt for letting me loose on the mic, Stan you are a legend for not beating me down! And I would love to know who suggested I walked the plank? Those kids were savage! I still smile thinkinkung back to how many people I made laugh and do the mexican/ welsh wave! TD12???

I abslutley loved this weekend! I saw some old friends, caught up with people, had non stop banter and made some new friends! I can honestly say that this weekend is the sole fact I have not quit being a 'trials rider' I may not ride the bike very much but I have so many friends in the sport. I would like to give a massive thanks to matt for letting me loose on the mic, Stan you are a legend for not beating me down! And I would love to know who suggested I walked the plank? Those kids were savage! I still smile thinkinkung back to how many people I made laugh and do the mexican/ welsh wave! TD12???

Ha, those kids really had it in for you as soon as you started going up the plank. I thought you were going to make it at one point, think those crotch shots might have put you off though...

I thought it was the offical fire too. I dont know who started throwing aerosols in though?

It would have helped if we wern't inbertween the public camping and the land owners house but we definetly made less noise than the music on the next night.

Anyways, I still had a brilliant weekend. Big thanks to Matt, Adam and the rest of the helpers for the past 3 days (Y)

p.s. If the guy who was very kind to lend me his spare wheel could pm me and let me know where to post or send monies to for it, thanks

Also thanks to Joe Prattley for selling me some forks when I got there on saturday. Made me whole weekend not having creeky forks! though after seeing some of his riding I'm a bit worried about how long they will last! Beast!

Was you the guy with the triton stock? If so i can give you his number,

Yeah the kids and who ever else were throwing them balls! I thought about making it across but when aurelian came up behind me and started shaking the beam I noticed other riders were not gonna le me get to the other one so in I went! Was all in good fun!

good riding, arson conspiracy's and a FREE BURGER !?!?! couldnt have been much better in my opinion

joking aside, had a great weekend but can no longer move without feeling the muscle burn ..

bring on next year !!!

ps campervans are awesome ..

I've upladed a few pics to facebook if anyone fancies taking a butchers here, mostly they were of myself, josh and carl but there's also a few of tarty adam. Excuse the ones of us acting like we dont have the right number of chromosones. Still can't believe how much of an awesome trip it was!!

1300 miles done. About 6 hours worth of riding in total. Managed to pack 3 bikes plus kit plus a ginger bearded man and a hobbit. Would I do it all again next year? Hell yeah!

Great day. Well done to the tarty boys. Will need to stay for the whole weekend next time.

Managed to go the whole day riding with Dans crank on! Luckly he clocked before I headed home.

Again thanks.

• Like 1

1300 miles done. About 6 hours worth of riding in total. Managed to pack 3 bikes plus kit plus a ginger bearded man and a hobbit. Would I do it all again next year? Hell yeah!

Great day. Well done to the tarty boys. Will need to stay for the whole weekend next time.

Managed to go the whole day riding with Dans crank on! Luckly he clocked before I headed home.

Again thanks.

LOL I couldn't stop laughing when I found that out. Managed to do a few backflips the next day once we swapped!

Was a squeeze in the car though haha :)

I don't remember you guys leaving last night. Raging hangover this morning! Vaguely remember rugby tackling someone, and I ache. Must've been good...

Ash and Euan left for bed, so I stayed with you for another beer. Then you pretty much passed out at the camper table so I woke you up, said bye and left. Before I'd even lit my rollie outside I heard a huge thud, opened the door and you were sprawled across the floor! I asked if you wanted a hand up and you shouted "f**k OFF!" hahaha, "You said you were leaving so why are you still here?!"

"Yeah, night JD."

Overall I had a good time this weekend, just a few things would improve it next year :)

Big thanks to Adam, Matt, Mark etc.

Hope Ali's foot gets better soon!

Ash and Euan left for bed, so I stayed with you for another beer. Then you pretty much passed out at the camper table so I woke you up, said bye and left. Before I'd even lit my rollie outside I heard a huge thud, opened the door and you were sprawled across the floor! I asked if you wanted a hand up and you shouted "f**k OFF!" hahaha, "You said you were leaving so why are you still here?!"

"Yeah, night JD."

Lol, cheers for checking either way, and apologies for the rudeness - plenty of Vodka talking! Good to hang out with you guys, hopefully we'll get that ride in soon.

EDIT: It's a sign of the times that I'm already getting impatient to see photos and footage from the weekend...

Edited by JDâ„¢

also seeing my all time favourite ride arulian fontenoy absolute monster..

I touched him on monday and you missed it :P

Was you the guy with the triton stock? If so i can give you his number,

I was on the triton stock :)

Nope I'm the guy with the ginger beard riding an Echo Hifi or whatever brakeless bike I could get my hands on....

Ah so thats who you were, prime beard!

Awesome weekend, missed the shennanigans, got some reasonable riding in on sunday and then drunk far too much beer, enough to stop me physically riding all day monday which sucked :(

Thanks again to adam and matt for organising, drei and rick for the insane kicker launches on monday, matt burrows for minor arson attempts/bread roll fights and to all the other people who turned up :)