Adam@TartyBikes

Tarty Days 2011

446 posts in this topic

Ether a VW bora 1.9 tdi or a Citreon relay pick up truck if enough people are intrested. 7 seater thing.

well you could take the 7 seater chatty that way we could get a few people in it, split the fuel and other costs. so more of us can go :) if your cool and up for it of course.

or if its just you and me going together then your better taking the bora and sticking the bikes, tinnies and munch in the back. haha

well you could take the 7 seater chatty that way we could get a few people in it, split the fuel and other costs. so more of us can go :) if your cool and up for it of course.

or if its just you and me going together then your better taking the bora and sticking the bikes, tinnies and munch in the back. haha

That was the plan.

That was the plan.

so are you defo going man?

so are you defo going man?

to be honest im still 50/50.

Someone try to convince me?

to be honest im still 50/50.

Someone try to convince me?

just think how cool it will be, getting to see some smart as f%*k bikes man and meeting some really good riders.

just think how cool it will be, getting to see some smart as f%*k bikes man and meeting some really good riders.

Have you seen my bike? :shifty:

Haha na man just it seems like a hell of a drive when i could just go to the comp at the fort.

Have you seen my bike? :shifty:

Haha na man just it seems like a hell of a drive when i could just go to the comp at the fort.

naa ave not seen it dude, not to worry mines looks nice too. well man its up to you.

naa ave not seen it dude, not to worry mines looks nice too. well man its up to you.

Your not helping the cause here lol. Have a few weeks holiday in May I might put off to then though. Make a time of it.

You do realise theres a Scottish Comp on that weekend in Fort William?

Mind you, comps are only for men.

Edit, ok, you do. lol

Edited by Ross McArthur

Your not helping the cause here lol. Have a few weeks holiday in May I might put off to then though. Make a time of it.

i see, theres a few months yet anyways to make your mind up.

I will be there, Hopefully with the rest of the newbury lot and dan :) Sooo stoked about this :)

Got a message from Matt Barlow this morning, Woodfest have changed the date, so Tartydays has had to change it's date too. The new date is 28th-30th May.

This has become quite fortunate as it allows those that want to, to attend both the For William event and TartyDays.

Even better news!

I'll be there hopefully, and if people need lifts coming from Oxford way, I should have 2/3 spaces in my car.

Hmm...

Well, it won't be as warm.

It would suck if it rained.

A week earlier won't make such a big difference really :P

You'd better touch wood a storm doesn't invite itself along on that week, and clear off for the next :P

Hopefully my holiday form is around today so I can book it off :)

Woo a day after my birthday!! That is all them dates are significant to me.

Shit, got a wedding to be at on the Saturday :(

O happy days. Im down South then anyway.

Anyone coming from portsmouth may be able to grab a lift from me. Although I don't know how much room Ill have in/on the car as I may be bringing a sofa... PM if interested though

i like getting lifts...... id drive down myself but i got banned from driving :(

i like getting lifts...... id drive down myself but i got banned from driving :(

What for if you dont mind me asking? And i can give you a lift. but I'm going down on the 19th and only to halifax.

Hmmm, if I can blag a lift I might well dust the Koxx off. Can't ride for shit any more though, but then that's not the point is it? :P

Hmmm, if I can blag a lift I might well dust the Koxx off. Can't ride for shit any more though, but then that's not the point is it? :P

I can give you one if you want it.