Tarty Days 2011

AdamR28

What for if you dont mind me asking? And i can give you a lift. but I'm going down on the 19th and only to halifax.

i crashed my car and the police said i was driving without due care and attention. am not sure about going down so early, be expensive for a hotel and stuff. maybe see if my dad will take me down.

Can someone tell me when camping would open and shut please (Friday night and monday lunchtime respectivly would be the only way I could make it)

That's no problem, camping is available spanning the whole build up and rig down of the event (i.e. a couple of days either side).

The official Tarty Days camping is only open Saturday and Sunday night. Therefore you will need to ring the Woodfest office on 08445763410, explain you are part of Tarty Days, and would like to camp on Friday night as well. I am not sure how much an additional night will cost. They will tell you.

More info on the Website: http://www.woodfestwales.co.uk/north/camping.html

Hmm...

Well, it won't be as warm.

It would suck if it rained.

I don't know mate. I went to that ride in cuerden ride last year and the heat was epic... Little Yoshi might remember that one.

and I think the camping will cost me £15

EDIT: don't I just ring up booking for woodfest??? Do they really need know i'm going for tartydays?

Oh and the link u put up says camping shuts on sunday. Do you think I could squeeze another night and leave quietly before monday lunch time?

(I realise that's taking the piss a little but it's crucial otherwise I can't come)

Edited by CC12345678910

• 1 month later...

This week I've had very productive meetings about Tarty Days 2011.

What I can say is... it promises to be fantastic

(If you're coming don't forget to bring the sunshine!)

The latest update to TartyDays.co.uk is regarding the Demos that will be happening throughout the festival

Take a look at photos (of previous Bike Fest demos) and details HERE

Also check out the confirmed rider demo list HERE

Only two names on there at the moment but I'll share more of names of the confirmed riders with you over the next few weeks!

I've got loads of details to add to the site, about the fantastic course etc.

I'll do that on a rainy day soon, however right now the sun is shining so I'm going out riding.

Peace

I really fancy going as it is just down the road but I am not too hot at trials to be honest as I'm just getting back into it...are there going to be things there for all skill levels? Can you turn up without a bike and just watch or does that defeat the object???

Just worried I'm going to look a bit crap!

I really fancy going as it is just down the road but I am not too hot at trials to be honest as I'm just getting back into it...are there going to be things there for all skill levels? Can you turn up without a bike and just watch or does that defeat the object???

Just worried I'm going to look a bit crap!

There will be plenty for lower skill levels - that's the main 'lesson' we took in from last year. A lot of the course was set up for the demo rides, but the smaller stuff was much more well-used!

Alongside what Adam said we just want to reiterate that Tarty Days 2011 really will be geared to riders of all abilities.

We have TWO riding arenas this year (see details below), one of which is going to be tailored for beginners and intermediate riders to learn and develop their skills.

Here are the details I just posted in the Web Updates thread about Tarty Days 2011:

I've added a couple more pages of info:

1. The Riding Arenas

This year we have TWO riding arena not just one! As such it will be MUCH more suited to ALL abilities

2. Demo Info & Demo rider list

In 2010, Woodfest and Tarty Days were seperate events and held one week apart.

The Bike Fest Demos have traditionally been part of Woodfest.

They are public trials shows, designed specifically to showcase our sport.

For 2011, Woodfest (which will again include The Bike Fest Demos) and Tarty Days are combining to make, what promises to be, an incredible event.

Click the links to see the information on The Bike Fest Demos.

Any questions, suggestions or comments then fire away.

Peace

Alongside what Adam said we just want to reiterate that Tarty Days 2011 really will be geared to riders of all abilities.

We have TWO riding arenas this year (see details below), one of which is going to be tailored for beginners and intermediate riders to learn and develop their skills.

Here are the details I just posted in the Web Updates thread about Tarty Days 2011:

I've added a couple more pages of info:

1. The Riding Arenas

This year we have TWO riding arena not just one! As such it will be MUCH more suited to ALL abilities

2. Demo Info & Demo rider list

In 2010, Woodfest and Tarty Days were seperate events and held one week apart.

The Bike Fest Demos have traditionally been part of Woodfest.

They are public trials shows, designed specifically to showcase our sport.

For 2011, Woodfest (which will again include The Bike Fest Demos) and Tarty Days are combining to make, what promises to be, an incredible event.

Click the links to see the information on The Bike Fest Demos.

Any questions, suggestions or comments then fire away.

Peace

Thanks I'll have a gander

REALLY hoping I am available for this!

I AM available!!

I'm super psyched that you'll be there Ali thumbsupanim.gifIn response to your message, yes - I'll be buying extra Smarties just for you and I'll make sure that all those pesky blue ones are removed!woop woop