Tarty Days 2011

AdamR28

• 3 weeks later...

Tarty-Days.jpg

42 days until Tarty Days 2011

A few updates for you....

• EVEN BETTER VALUE!
    1. A BIG offer from Tarty Bikes; All riders who buy a THREE day pass will receive a free t-shirt worth £10!!! Based on the classic Tarty V3 t-shirt it will be limited edition and event specific, don't miss out!!! [LINK]
    2. All Tarty Days attendees will get a FREE BBQ on the Saturday night!!

• Check out the 'confirmed demo riders' list which is being added to all the time [LINK]

• Want to get involved in the demos yourself? [LINK]

• Based on last year's experience, we felt if was important to lay down some rules about helmets and campfires [LINK]

• Two riding arenas this year instead of one [LINK]

• It's time to spread the word about Tarty Days to your riding friends, we have a facebook group so please share it with your facebook friends [LINK]

• More news soon...

Peace

Barlow

Edited by mintsauce

Lewis why didnt you tell me about this, you dont happen to have a spare seat for your best friend do you? :D

IM going down a week before so cant anymore.

Can anyone offer me a lift from the Yorkshire Area?

You on the other hand are in luck! Where about from? Im in Halifax mostly.

Most people will be camping if last year is anything to go by :)

Been a busy morning on the Tarty Days front, we now have some more confirmed riders...

Andrei Burton and Rick Koekoek are at a competition in the Netherlands on Saturday, but are travelling up to Tarty Days to join us on the Sunday and Monday!

Andrei:

Rick (check out the dropgap at the end of the first vid! :blink: ):

I have also just booked flights for ex-Multiple World Champion and Current World Top 10 (in both 20" and 26"!) Aurélien Fontenoy! He will be around all weekend, taking part in the demos and just chilling out/riding with everybody.

I think we need to set up a gap and sidehop competition :shifty:

Most people will be camping if last year is anything to go by :)

Coolies, will have to dig out my small tent, not sure Ill really need a three man to myself :D

Whats the bike storage area like or better keeping it in the car? Also are you going to have a tarty shop there for spare parts etc?

I shall mostly be riding the small stuff for crap riders :$

Dont think this years wood fest crowd will be leaving the bike arena looking at the demo riders list :blink:

Well done for bagging Aurélien Fontenoy! Looking forward to seeing some of that beasty riding in person.

Nice job on the tshirts!

Coolies, will have to dig out my small tent, not sure Ill really need a three man to myself :D

Whats the bike storage area like or better keeping it in the car? Also are you going to have a tarty shop there for spare parts etc?

Plenty of space if you want to bring a biggun!

The bike storage last year was a big barn, but I'm not sure what it'll be like this year (see below) - Matt may see this and know though :) We won't have a shop as such, but I'll bring a few 'staple' items (chains, tubes, grips) for emergencies - I must stress that this weekend is meant to be a chill out weekend though, not running the shop in a more stressful way in a different location!

Related news: Hopefully gonna be heading off to the site this weekend to grab some photos and make some ramps/kickers - let me know what you people (realistically!!) would like (Y)

Plenty of space if you want to bring a biggun!

The bike storage last year was a big barn, but I'm not sure what it'll be like this year (see below) - Matt may see this and know though :) We won't have a shop as such, but I'll bring a few 'staple' items (chains, tubes, grips) for emergencies - I must stress that this weekend is meant to be a chill out weekend though, not running the shop in a more stressful way in a different location!

Ill probably stick with the small one, easier to build :)

I expect Ill use my car for storage, that way its at least locked and alarmed. Wasnt expecting you to bring a proper stock, good that you will have basics with you though.

Sweet, you won't be alone :D

Yay (Y)

Edited by forteh

Well by then I should have fixed the awning and chucked some outside lights and speakers on it, so maybe :P

OH GOD don't get us an awning! Last year we demolished a marque in 20 minutes using the poles as a goal for a Wembley doubles game! haha

I really want to go but I may have to bring my son with me as my wife is due to have a Cesarean on the 10th and i cant expect her to cope with a new-born and a 5yr old on her own, is anyone else bringing kids with them or is it best not to?

And for those worried about their low standard of riding, don't be. I'll be worse than you :$