Radfest Bike Trial Festival 2011 22Nd-24Th July

JackMeek

• 1 month later...

Hi jack

New to this forum as my two young sons are are compeating in trials now and this seems the place for info on the sport...I have just booked a hotel to come down to the Radfest weekend as my boys will be in the compertition on the Sunday with biketrial fed. We plan to not miss any this season club trials and British champs ect. We will travel down from Yorkshire on the Friday.With the boys compeating on the Sunday do they still have to pay the entry on the Saturday and is it possiable to practice this day and what eles will there be for them on the saturday as they are only 9 and 12 years old..Many thanks if you get back to me...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi jack

New to this forum as my two young sons are are compeating in trials now and this seems the place for info on the sport...I have just booked a hotel to come down to the Radfest weekend as my boys will be in the compertition on the Sunday with biketrial fed. We plan to not miss any this season club trials and British champs ect. We will travel down from Yorkshire on the Friday.With the boys compeating on the Sunday do they still have to pay the entry on the Saturday and is it possiable to practice this day and what eles will there be for them on the saturday as they are only 9 and 12 years old..Many thanks if you get back to me...

Hi there Tickets are now available by a quick email to jack_meek@hotmail.co.uk and i will send you back a file with the form and paypal details which will get you your reference for your ticket

TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE

Simply send me a email to jack_meek@hotmail.com and i will send you a file with the form details and PAYPAL address so that you can get your unique reference that we can use on entry to the event.

PYou have to email in to be emailed a form to get a aypal address? Could you not just have the form nice and easily accessible online? Would streamline the whole thing for everyone involved (Y)

This year will be through email to answer any Q's

There is a limited batch of tickets being sold at www.radicalbike.co.uk centre on site if you happen to be visiting. subject to how many are left.

Otherwise Send a email get a ticket. Simples. jack_meek@hotmail.co.uk and receive radfast form.

Can i not just turn up and get a ticket for it there?

You will need to fill a form and keep a paypal receipt. If you email me at jack_meek@hotmail.co.uk i will send you one

What are the ticket prices?

Hi Billy-C

Pre Book tickets none sold on the gates.

Weekend ticket is £25 Includes parking, camping and riding all weekend.

Day ticket £15

Spectator/non rider/parent £2.50

email jack_meek@hotmail.co.uk for RadFest form and PayPal details

Any other Q's happy to help.

Edited by JackMeek

Will Radfest be planned better than the method of purchasing tickets for said event?

I dont seem to have any problems selling tickets so far. If i have missed something here and you are having a problem getting a ticket through my email address let me know.

My efforts are now 100% focus to everything about Radfest and leading up to the event. As Radfest is held on the location of a bike centre that caters for biketrial and dirt jumping. you will have the best stuff to ride as i have been working hard with the owner basically putting radicalbikes centre on steroids leading up to the event.

Just done my ticket online. I found it super easy with no stress. (although my laptop is fecking slow!!)

I'm now counting down the days towards radfest.

Might have to leave the megaphone at home this time :D can't be getting kicked out of another festival on the first night.

• Like 1