Michael Douglas - Numb

thinkdougie

You're riding seems good.

The only negative thing with the video, as there wasn't one line, was just side hop after side hop followed by fade to blacks.

If you were to film a few lines and mix your riding up a bit it'd be much better.

Looking good for 18 months though!

Edited by Luke Dunstan

You're riding seems good.

The only negative thing with the video, as there wasn't one line, was just side hop after side hop followed by fade to blacks.

If you were to film a few lines and mix your riding up a bit it'd be much better.

Looking good for 18 months though!

Thanks, and i know what you mean :)

looks like me when I was on my first year, just sidehops ang gaps :giggle:

I want you to do 2 things for me, 1: take of that shitty fiseye and put on a good wideangle lense. 2: rendre it in widescreen next time.

but it was a good vid after all :) me like (Y)

Edited by joakin

Not being funny, but that fisheye is horrible. Take it off and render and film in 16:9 instead of 4:3 (widescreen) as I think has already been said.

Less slow mo and black and white effects, keep it simple and to the beat of the music, you don't need loads effects for a video to work well. Oh and get a tripod ;)

Other than that you seem to have a fair bit of control, well done for not just throwing yourself off stuff like i see alot of people doing in here.

Edited by max-t

Nice progress. Where you one of the kids wanting to ride Hull with Liam the other day?

Kid being me..... Im 20 dude.... lol

me n liam will be coming to hull for a ride within the next month to get something sorted.

On another note... Keep it up mikey!

I think you should work on your self confidence and take yourself to bigger walls :P

Only kidding, but every sidehop you did, you were waaaay over, see for yourself :)

Anyway, good video, could have had a little bit less black and white though.

Amazing for 18 months! keep it up!

I think you should work on your self confidence and take yourself to bigger walls :P

Only kidding, but every sidehop you did, you were waaaay over, see for yourself :)

Anyway, good video, could have had a little bit less black and white though.

Amazing for 18 months! keep it up!

I know what you mean :)

and thanks, I just wna get better and better ;D