13Yr Old In Hospital

Joe O'Connor

if i was family/related or just a friend of this poor girl, i would wait for the three fannies outside of the school a beat the shit out of them :) literally break their legs, i don't usually agree with using violence againts violence, but i could probably overcome the moral issues in this case (Y)

if i was family/related or just a friend of this poor girl, i would wait for the three fannies outside of the school a beat the shit out of them :) literally break their legs, i don't usually agree with using violence againts violence, but i could probably overcome the moral issues in this case (Y)

Yeh that's a good plan. Some 13 year old girls just beat up your sister/daughter until she's in a coma, the best plan is obviously to do the same back!

Even if they're proud of it, who gives a f**k? How's it going to help your sister/daughter in any way shape or form? The best thing you could do is chose to forgive them, then on the off chance that there's a bloke in the sky he'll think, "Now that's a decent bloke, I'll heal the shit out of the poor lass". Even if that doesn't happen, you won't go to prison for battering some teenage girls, winner!

f**king dolt...

Edited by Muel

Yeh that's a good plan. Some 13 year old girls just beat up your sister/daughter until she's in a coma, the best plan is obviously to do the same back!

Even if they're proud of it, who gives a f**k? How's it going to help your sister/daughter in any way shape or form? The best thing you could do is chose to forgive them, then on the off chance that there's a bloke in the sky he'll think, "Now that's a decent bloke, I'll heal the shit out of the poor lass". Even if that doesn't happen, you won't go to prison for battering some teenage girls, winner!

f**king dolt...

woooooooooohaaaaaaaaaa easy tiger! :ermm:

as i said in my post "i don't usually agree with violence against violence" but IF i was a relalive it would certainly cross my mind.. probably like the vast majority of people :turned:

Meh.

EDIT: and i certainly wouldn't forgive them thats for sure.. :huh:

Edited by rhythm_101
  • Like 1

f**king dolt...

I agree that you shouldn't fight fire with fire. But I wouldn't be able to forgive them, but then I'm not in the "my sister just got battered" frame of mind, so who knows how it'd feel.

f**king dolt...

taking some form i revenge helps a lot on how you feel though hah

f**king dolt...

You're sounding heavy religious.

Forgiveness should never be given imo. Hopefully they suffer from guilt and beg for forgiveness. That would be much better.

I didn't say "forgive them" I said "the best thing you could do is forgive them".

Obviously I wasn't clear enough, sorry guys! I meant that if you could find it in yourself to forgive them, then you should. They're only 13 after all and they're gonna have to live with the consequences now for the rest of their lives. (Whether that's hating themselves, being despised by everyone in school, or legal stuff).

Personally I never could forgive them, but I'd just disregard it. No point living my life in torment over something I can't control! (Maybe I'm a bit too pragmatic for my own good?).

Religious? Quite strictly athiest actually.

I hope their conscience is big enough to carry it around with them for the rest of their lives. With traumatic flashbacks and the rest, that should adequetly ruin their lives to set a precedence for all the other (phsychotic) 'bullies' out there. The bitch with that is, the memory at young ages is very effective at 'blanking out' traumatic or disturbing memories.

If it were a relative, I've no idea how I'd feel. As it is though, I'm devestated that people have it within themselves to carry out acts like these. I hope they are incarcerated for eternity.

Stuff like this really boils my blood. If I was a relation of the girl who got the brain damage, id probably be in the nick now. Something happened to my brother, world war 3 would be unleashed.

Girls are getting even worse than the men now, mates a bouncer, and its always fights between woman he is breaking up. They don't hold back either he was saying. Bloody nutters.

The problem with girls is, girls know men don't like to hit girls, so they think they can get away with hitting men.

And they're always shit with each other. Most girls have some form of bitch in them.

People have no respect for other people. I think it's a fundamental thing. Gangland respect works backwards, gangland respect requires doing something shit to someone else (disrespecting them) to gain respect with someone.

I think that you should provide everyone with a provisional level of respect, because they're a human being. When they prove themselves to be worth it, by not being a dick, they can have more respect. If they prove themselves to be a dick, they can go and get f**ked.

The clever thing about this system is because initially you have to be not a dick to people, and initially they have to be not a dick back, it stops anyone from being a dick.

#1 rule in my personal code, or whatever.

That's an awful thing. Really not nice to hear about. I hope she doe recover fully, and I really hope the bullys are tried propperly, girls that age are always wanting to be treated as if they're more grown up, maybe they should be in this case, including the consequences of their actions. I know I was fully aware of the distinction between right and wrong aged 13, I don't really feel their age to be much of a defense.

I've gotta say that journalist needs a slap for starting the story with how hard week its been for the principle. I'm sure its not been nice for him, but it's not exactly important all things considered.