13Yr Old In Hospital

Joe O'Connor

0.o Gotta hate those idiots which think that s**t like that is funny -.-

It's ok to forgive people for something they did, but you have to think about it again after they go bragging about what they've done.

Some sort of medieval torture actually sounds appropriate. Doesn't have to kill them, but scare the crap out of them ;)

I think I know who might help educate....

midnight_q_quagmire.jpg

Seriously though not even expelled? I can't see that decision. The girl who got beaten up would want justice and this clearly isn't it. How come the bullies arent getting bullied for this? The shit storm thats happening on the internet I would have thought someone would have seen past rationality and stepped in.

Another prime example of the mess the judicial system is in...

I think if I had kids at that school I'd be refusing to let them attend until the girls responsible had been expelled permanently and reported to the police, and I'd be trying to convince every other parent of that, which I can't imagine being too tricky.

There has got to be something wrong with you to think that that is entertainment for anyone... I think the people in the group that watched consentingly not out of fear should also be punished, not prosecuted perhaps, but punished for watching something like that and not doing anything, i was attacked by a group of 6 lads and there was nothing i could do about it but 10 people.... that's just wrong.