such a hero

Updates 'n' shit.

Oh sweet baby jesus.

]
1 person likes this

:palmface.gif:

Exploration and heading off the beaten track = doing it right

what's not to get?

oh right. I got that bit, it was just that the "look." mark wrote at the bottom made me think I was meant to be looking for something within the photos :oops:

And I thought patrick star telling you was just a more jolly way of going about things.

Anyways, there is definitely much to be done at that spot indeed :)

That spot looks cool. Was that a google maps find?

Blast from the past ;) It was a skate DVD, then a skate magazine, then a Google Maps find. I knew my magazine addiction would reap rewards some day.

Anyway, I've got a couple of new posts since then on the blog, including a couple of new videos. http://www.cleanzine.co.uk'>Ta-daaa.

B-side video was great, makes sense the dog hates the avid cat lover.

Find it funny in the post about people mimicking Danny Macaskill the picture of Ali C is practically identical to one of Macaskill :P

The fact that the B Sides are better than most videos I've seen this year is telling.

B-side video was great, makes sense the dog hates the avid cat lover.

Find it funny in the post about people mimicking Danny Macaskill the picture of Ali C is practically identical to one of Macaskill :P

Dogs like me, unless I'm on a bike then they hate me.....cats love me no matter what ;)

Which photo do you mean? The hippy hop one? I know Danny can do them but I've not seen a picture....unless you mean in general? I'm pretty happy to be compared with Danny though, but I do try an make a concious desicion to not directly copy everything he does.

So much love for the second release - so good!

Thanks Luke!

Rob - got no idea which photo you're talking about? I can't remember ever seeing a photo of Danny doing a hippy hop anywhere...

Dogs like me, unless I'm on a bike then they hate me.....cats love me no matter what ;)

Which photo do you mean? The hippy hop one? I know Danny can do them but I've not seen a picture....unless you mean in general? I'm pretty happy to be compared with Danny though, but I do try an make a concious desicion to not directly copy everything he does.

It's a couple years old but the second picture in here http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/137431-danny-mac-friends/?hl=+danny%20+macaskill%20+nec

Obviously I'd remember it since I commented specifically about that picture (along with a cringy spelling mistake). Wasn't saying you're copying him, just found the picture use ironic :P

I guess so. I suppose modelling every aspect of your riding and video production on a certain successful rider is a little different to happening to use a similar photo by chance ;)

In fairness, even if I'd known about that photo it'd still back my point up in that Ali's just doing that hop in a run-down council estate compared to the relative glitz and/or glamour of a bike show. But yeah, either way...

1 person likes this

Require more episodes of "I thought that I'd clear it no problem!" (Y)

4 people like this

my bank account needs £1.90 more in it :'(

My email account needs info on where to send my hard earned to.

And I'll lend you the rest dude!

Carl, that Clean 002 section was worth a lot more than £2.20 so I wouldn't worry about that :P

4 people like this

but I do try an make a concious desicion to not directly copy everything he does.

Even the way he drops, like at 5.35 of the extras video :wink2: