Clean - Cleanzine.co.uk

Mark W

• 2 weeks later...

Two things about this video impressed me;

1. Ben Rowlands back to his best with his video editing. Two words describe it - AWWWWWWWEEEEE and SOOOOMMMMEEEEE

2. How good you can handle your bike mark. I dont know if i under estimated your ability mark, but since i have been riding the inspired I am much more appreciative (even a word?) of the style you have.

Overall...cheers for the inspiration, now i am back on my bike I will be watching this video again for ideas.

I'm going to try and have it 'officially' end not too late so that people can get home 'n' stuff, I'm sort of shooting for around 6pm but we'll see what happens on the day I guess. I don't really want to have to be rushing people on constantly...

EDIT: That's just in terms of giving out the 'big' prizes though. Still going to be riding after that I'd imagine!

Haha, it's all good. A pretty tame photo to be fair!

I sort of assumed that my fondness for the overall composition of that photo would overcome your displeasure of it going up on there. Sort of the same way that companies decide whether a product recall is worth it or not :P

Assuming you're on about the Bristol jam...

Was looking in the right thread for this and wondering why it hadn't been posted :P

Along those lines sound good, I'm pretty cool in the sense that I have a pretty strict curfew, all my friends are really jealous if it. I just hate hating having to leave rides when people are still arriving :(

I guess that's why it's not on the blog :lol:

Definitely. I don't think, with a higher quality camera, that the T-shirt would've looked that nice :P Should be getting a drop of various sizes of T-shirt tomorrow, so I'm going to try and maybe bosh some out before TartyDays so I've got something clean (no pun intended (well, not really intended (well, sort of was))) to wear.

EDIT: Oh yeah - info@cleanzine.co.uk now works as an e-mail address, so if you need me for anything, ta-daaa...

2yzbmtu.jpg

My face when I thought I'd just printed that onto the rear of that T-shirt:

2coohhk.jpg

My face when I realised I hadn't:

eai6f8.jpg