Clean - Cleanzine.co.uk

Mark W

Another cool update (Y)

I really appreciate the emphasis on the events contextualising the 'fulfilled' riding, so to speak. I've been very guilty of ignoring it in terms of media production but it's good to see even when standing alone. You may end up influencing my video making methinks.

Joel :wub:

nortee :P

The architect that designed that estate needs a mention I think! The guy's a genius.

Real talk.

Like that lots, agree with Ali completely though - it has to happen again soon!

whys has in italic? does it emphasise the point or is it sarcastic lol?

I could write a small book getting stuck into you for using images to store the text, but I doubt you care

Fashion over function on this one I think! haha. I guess Mark doesn't want/need hits from search engines and (apart from one guy I know of) there are no trials riders who need the text to be scaled up.

I likes it! It's very individual. I could write a small book getting stuck into you for using images to store the text, but I doubt you care, plus I can't really be arsed. :P

I don't want it to be found on search engines, and I doubt many people are going to be fussed. I wanted to have total control over the layout of it (including the random kerning/text layout that my typewriter does), so I wanted it to be like that...

I was not aware of this!

I'm currently in the process of obtaining CS5 and I'll have it by tomorrow so if you're still having problems Mark send me your address and I definitely won't burn you a copy and post it to you, 'cause that would be illegal.

Stay in school, kids.