2Nd Round Entry Forums

kevind

Hi Guys

Entry form for 24th April is attached or em or bike trial Federation website. (will link this time.)

I am away for a week or so without em. Any questions will have to wait. If you can please get your completed forms and fee in by entry date. I have no Caron helping me for this one.

As Ross says Glasgow bike Trial Park.

Edited by kevind

Hi Guys

Entry form for 24th April is attached or em or bike trial Federation website. (will link this time.)

I am away for a week or so without em. Any questions will have to wait. If you can please get your completed forms and fee in by entry date. I have no Caron helping me for this one.

this entry form looks alot better kev :giggle:

What's an Entry Forum?

Might want to add "Glasgow Trials Park", as a sub title to this thread to grab some more attention. (Y)

Same as an entry form. It was corrected pretty quick as I was half asleep with man flu when I did it. Dont know how you can still see my mistake? Anyway get yer entry in. Off to Shetland now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO who will be there to put us of and touch us while riding :(

PS Send me a message Johny i want your bike.

Haha I see theres loads of people gutted about this? NOT lol. I had my ear defenders ready for this round.

Andy mind my mates bike, its still up for grabs if interested.

Cheers

Haha I see theres loads of people gutted about this? NOT lol. I had my ear defenders ready for this round.

Andy mind my mates bike, its still up for grabs if interested.

Cheers

Yeah i remembered but i dont think i will be able to afford AJ's bike because i need to save up for a motorbike im afraid (N)

• 4 weeks later...

back from hols. I have 11 entries ( 9 from the local kids here) so far and assume nobody reads the entry forms or listens to my pre trial briefings. I just copied the BTF entry forms and that says long troosers but as Ross says as long as I cant see any flesh I dont care! Spoke with Ian Shankie at the British trial on Sunday and he will be along Saturday. Ross see you around mid day Saturday with Motorbike as well. Staying over with food and a couple of beers. Anybody else welcome to help/ play on Saturday?

back from hols. I have 11 entries ( 9 from the local kids here) so far and assume nobody reads the entry forms or listens to my pre trial briefings. I just copied the BTF entry forms and that says long troosers but as Ross says as long as I cant see any flesh I dont care! Spoke with Ian Shankie at the British trial on Sunday and he will be along Saturday. Ross see you around mid day Saturday with Motorbike as well. Staying over with food and a couple of beers. Anybody else welcome to help/ play on Saturday?

Mines in the post. And if someone can put me up for the night I will come down Sat if thats ok?

Whats early! as I have the markers? I am staying the night so bring a tent and I will have everything else with me.

Directions:

M77 jct 3, head to Neilston on A736 then turn south on Kingston Road heading towards Dunlop. Quarry is down that road somewhere? KA3 4EH is given as post code. I will put road markers up if required.

Ross can you give any further local directions

Edited by kevind