2Nd Round Entry Forums

kevind

I assume that others will arrive on the day and havnt read the entry requirements. Its your trials if nobody wants to ride comps then okay there are plenty others down south to ride.

Two from here and Trevor not coming now and a few post entries arrived this week.

Edited by kevind

I assume that others will arrive on the day and havnt read the entry requirements. Its your trials if nobody wants to ride comps then okay there are plenty others down south to ride.

Two from here and Trevor not coming now and a few post entries arrived this week.

So if mine and garys forms dont arive by tomor then we cant ride the comp?

EDIT On a side note. does anyone know where i can get a +40 ISO hope adpator? or can anyone bring on for me? Due to mine snapping the night.

Edited by Little Yoshi

So if mine and garys forms dont arive by tomor then we cant ride the comp?

EDIT On a side note. does anyone know where i can get a +40 ISO hope adpator? or can anyone bring on for me? Due to mine snapping the night.

Not going to turn us away lewis. If i didn't do motorcycle trials so seriously i would be doing all the rounds plus british cups etc but for me my calender is full of trial comps and that comes first. my entry should be with kevin by now if not am not worried as i'll sort it on sunday.

Not going to turn us away lewis. If i didn't do motorcycle trials so seriously i would be doing all the rounds plus british cups etc but for me my calender is full of trial comps and that comes first. my entry should be with kevin by now if not am not worried as i'll sort it on sunday.

Dont worry I will still be going. Did you get me text?

Dont worry I will still be going. Did you get me text?

just got it, been out all night and forgot my phone. will see if i can sort something, am training all day sat then going away till late, crazy busy sorting stuff for ssdt next wk.

Aye great trial the day. Much better sections that Kinloch. Must of been a left footed guy doing that. Cant mind his name now but pretty sure he is shite on a bike. ;)

Well done to James for going out a section backwords but still waiting on the x-up from Dan the man.

Edited by Little Yoshi

Haha what can I say must be the street rider in me. Did you no see Ross getting his x up on the go off the big cable reels mid section bloody demo rider, don`t know when to turn it off. Aye Cheers to Kev and the rest of the folks helping out was a really good day much appreciated. (Y)

Thanks guys. I enjoyed the day as well good craick. What a difference the sun makes to a day out. Did see the twisty handle bar thingy that Ross did!!! But also Simons back flip in the primary class was much better!!

Wolfman I have your riding shoes and forgot to get your money to you. (Rab as well before you left hope you are feeling better) I will be at the Scottish Sat to Monday next weekend or see you at Haddington in two weeks. If you need picked up again let me know, Welcome to come down on Saturday if you want.

Thoughts on using it again this year instead of Aberdeen round date?

Edited by kevind

Hey kev,

still having no luck with anyone at BAMCC getting back to me about a comp, so i would go with a second date somewhere else. (what about using neilston a second time - great location).

sorry i couldnt make the comp. Ankle fail on my behalf, so might be out for a wee while. As soon as i am back on form, ill get my a*se back into doing these comps. :)

not having this gary mac lad winning all the time....:P

Thanks guys. I enjoyed the day as well good craick. What a difference the sun makes to a day out. Did see the twisty handle bar thingy that Ross did!!! But also Simons back flip in the primary class was much better!!

Wolfman I have your riding shoes and forgot to get your money to you. (Rab as well before you left hope you are feeling better) I will be at the Scottish Sat to Monday next weekend or see you at Haddington in two weeks. If you need picked up again let me know, Welcome to come down on Saturday if you want.

Thoughts on using it again this year instead of Aberdeen round date?

Thank fluff for that! I thought I lost them in glencoe. Will grab them off you. Also the money for the wheel. But thinking if you just take the money off for the next comp?

Hey kev,

still having no luck with anyone at BAMCC getting back to me about a comp, so i would go with a second date somewhere else. (what about using neilston a second time - great location).

sorry i couldnt make the comp. Ankle fail on my behalf, so might be out for a wee while. As soon as i am back on form, ill get my a*se back into doing these comps. :)

Hi Ben,

Ross said you had hurt yourself, get better soon. I didnt get to the Aberdeen event as I was in Shetland so didnt get a chance to speak with them. Bob Mcgregor trials park is a great venue with great facilities. So for this year I think we should just go there. Next one is in two weeks time so hope its all fixed?

You will need to go some to beat him Moto trials riders stick together

Thank fluff for that! I thought I lost them in glencoe. Will grab them off you. Also the money for the wheel. But thinking if you just take the money off for the next comp?

No Worries see you at the next one. Just send in your completed entry form.

Edited by kevind

Hey kev,

ben good to see the positive attitude be good seeing you on a comp bike again, least then i can watch and learn. I'll keep digging my heels in and keep practising though thats for sure.

ben good to see the positive attitude be good seeing you on a comp bike again, least then i can watch and learn. I'll keep digging my heels in and keep practising though thats for sure.

Ross gets 20 dabs deducted for riding a steel bike with a seat. (A mans bike)

Ross gets 20 dabs deducted for riding a steel bike with a seat. (A mans bike)

He had a choice of weapons. fair game!!! the bionic was used in kinlochleven.

anyway am only doing this as a side hobby that is good banter.

Edited by gary-mac

If I ride when I get the Limey going can I have all my scores back as I am not very good and my bike has different coloured wheels. If so Gary you rule is over. Ben just stay injured and Ross well nothing to be said. Saw you all on the ITV last night well funny. Need to be an expert to (ride) over her though, just as well she wasnt face down or the bike parking jokes would have been on.