2Nd Round Entry Forums

kevind

I ross you'll need to try super hard to win lol. least you can have as many go's at the section even if you five it ;) . Kev more care when dates get set next time :giggle:.

Poor show really, just doesn't seem like theres alot of interest in scotland when it comes to comps. I'll be back the next comp, heading down south to mill lee quarry for the tyke trial next weekend.

I ross you'll need to try super hard to win lol. least you can have as many go's at the section even if you five it ;) . Kev more care when dates get set next time :giggle:.

Poor show really, just doesn't seem like theres alot of interest in scotland when it comes to comps. I'll be back the next comp, heading down south to mill lee quarry for the tyke trial next weekend.

Think it cos quiet a few people are under the age of 17 so finding hard to travel to the comps.

GMAC you should be tucked up in Bed not on the internet. See you next Saturday? Entries away.

Will give Rab a phone. Max is coming as his exams are complete so he will need a lift so hopefully Rabs coming. Johny?

Is Ben not fixed and braced up?

You under 17s should have been nicer to your mums and dads. Seriously I was in the same boat when I was a lad but managed to get lifts to trials in vans until I could afford a van. It depends on how dedicted you are and if you want to compete then you will find the means to do so. LY as a good example.