Dj Memorial Ride Portsmouth 2011

Skoze

Missed last year and year before was awesome so I certainly guns try not to miss this one. Think I'm going to have to get travel lodge this time unless anyone can put me and James up for a night :)

Looks like I'm coming up with these two as well, and travel-lodge looks expensive; any body got somewhere they can put us up? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? :P

Rich

Your house - Free - I think youve stayed at my house enough for me to warrant a nights stay at urs lol.

I wasn't saying you, you doosh - other people. So far got you bess and skoze in.

Won't say anyone more for definite yet, because its around exam period I have to be sensitive about what my house mates are doing, so won't confirm anyone else till i know what's going on here.

Looks like I'm coming up with these two as well, and travel-lodge looks expensive; any body got somewhere they can put us up? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? :P

Rich

Well premier in is like 30quid for a room a night. We can just hide James in our bags! Haha

Not going to end up with broken ribs this year :P

Or fall off the back of a bmx and smack your head? :ermm::P

I'll be there both days with Mr. Livesey! Will be sure to book a hotel before though, as opposed to ringing every hotel in the area on the same night that we needed one! Hahaa!!

Edited by Ben John - Hynes

I'll be there both days with Mr. Livesey! Will be sure to book a hotel before though, as opposed to ringing every hotel in the area on the same night that we needed one! Hahaa!!

Dibs on a lift off Kyle aswel if theres space...

Rich

Oooh I fancy coming with Jake, ill chat to you about it Rich :)

Ill do me best to try and get up there.

Oooh I fancy coming with Jake, ill chat to you about it Rich :)

Ill do me best to try and get up there.

Just give him fuel money and he will have no excuse!! Love Pompy fo riding and you should help support the Cornish boys!!! Seems as Kieran has left us now we have a lot to live up to!! Haha

shit this is like next month :blink:

better sort the bike out then ehh !

You know it dude, get involved ;)

oh and Ben; they were one and the same thing, I am not doing either again this time haha!

Edited by Skoze