Dj Memorial Ride Portsmouth 2011

Skoze

Should be there about midday saturday if the trains are running alright; late for the ride i organised - i know right?! Taking liberties...

Spoke to Sue this morning, she and Charlie will be spending sunday with us. Looking forward to it!

Ps; Got the dreaded creak-of-imminent-bar-snap coming from my Azonics - anyone got some going spare they could bring down for when mine break? Got the big Funn's off the old one but they're kinda huge.

Edited by Skoze

I'll have look. What size bar clamp? 25.4 or 31.8?

25.4, anything else is just wrong!

Gonna dig out the FBM tees tomorrow in preparation :)

Still good to crash at yours Simps?

Edited by Skoze

I have a set of sunline V3 bars in the lower rise, or NS Jalapeno bars with higher rise.

If you could bring the higher ones i'd appreciate it, Jeff! Even if it's just to have a look, if they're better than my Funn's i'll have them off you :)

I was going to this, then I wasn't because I thought I should pick between TartyDays and this. Then I was, then I wasn't because I'm poor. Then I was, then I wasn't because I've gone brakeless for a bit and can't ride for shit. Now I am, almost certain. Sunday. (Y)

I think I will come along on Sunday for a social and to catch up with people I have not seen in years but I doubt I will be on the trials bike.

Matt Purdon will also like this:

I have some 2" rise Azonic DW's in my shed doing absolutely bugger all that I will bring along. They are battered but I don't think they have started creaking (yet)

Tic is coming yay! Will be good to see you dude.

OOOO, Btw, can someone give me a postcode for some free parking!!

theres not a lot of free parking in pompey. fratton or southsea are your best bets, but the majority of portsmouth is pay and display seven days a week!

Ok, ill rephrase..

Cheapest parking, near to the meeting point. Im sure i parked across the road from the red rounded walls last time..

I think can park for free near to those walls. I shall be parking and Portsmouth and Southsea station as it is right next to Guildhall and is £4 to park all day.