Starting Again

Onza Man 88

Hi everyone i really want to start riding again i miss trials alot but i dont know what to do i have an old onza T mag 06 frame the wheels magura brakes all i need to do is get new ball bearings for the back hub and i can start riding again but i dont like the frame its old horrible and i want a change i want a new frame but i dont have a huge budget plus i want to get rid of the frame but i dont waht to just throw it out so can anyone help.

Hi everyone i really want to start riding again. i miss trials alot but i dont know what to do. i have an old onza T mag 06 frame the wheels magura brakes, all i need to do is get new ball bearings for the back hub and i can start riding again, but i dont like the frame. its old horrible and i want a change i want a new frame but i dont have a huge budget, plus i want to get rid of the frame but i dont waht to just throw it out so, can anyone help?

Edited by tomturd
added punctuation..

Have a look at the Onza comp and blade frames. There about 160-180 i think. Modern geo on a budget.

I'm not sure if anyone would be interest in an Onza frame that old. Best bet would be to keep it and eventually build another bike out of bits you dont want when you upgrade them and sell it to a friend or on ebay.

Have a look at the Onza comp and blade frames. There about 160-180 i think. Modern geo on a budget.

I'm not sure if anyone would be interest in an Onza frame that old. Best bet would be to keep it and eventually build another bike out of bits you dont want when you upgrade them and sell it to a friend or on ebay.

Yeah i was thinking of an Onza blade as its one of the cheapest as im starting again because i can use the brake and i have a brand new Echo wheel and hub but the old frame cant take that wheel are Onza blades any good do they crack easily ect do yo know.